• ...and so much more!
  • Kokesh March- Yay or Nay

• Total voters

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Ok, I like data, and I want to see how the majority thinks on here. HOWEVER a couple notes to start off:

1.) This is not intended to be he-said/she-said
    2.) Opinions/reason's to support your vote shouldn't be posted here (theres a thread for that)
    3.) Please don't bash people for how they vote (I don't think names are posted though?? )

Remember, we are all gun owners and supporters, so please keep in mind we are unified as one but are still allowed to vote how we wish. If you don't want to participate no worries!

If this violates any ingunowner rules DELETE. Thanks! Now lets see the data:

Who here supports Adam Kokesh and his march?

Who here is opposed to HIS march idea?

****I want to be clear, this is not a vote pro/againt the idea or message Kokesh is trying to convey, but a vote on his MARCH or plan as to how he carries out his idea*****

Last edited:

bhowell34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Greenwood
    I think the message he is pushing is good. I don't think they should actually march armed on government property. They should walk armed then disarm before they go onto the property or something like that.

I like the awareness that this has brought to the police state, I just don't think its wise to risk getting a felony. You spread the same message without getting arrested

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I think the message he is pushing is good. I don't think they should actually march armed on government property. They should walk armed then disarm before they go onto the property or something like that.

I like the awareness that this has brought to the police state, I just don't think its wise to risk getting a felony. You spread the same message without getting arrested

I shared thoughts very similar to yours in "Yeager Vs Adam" thread.

sgtonory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Carmel

How can there be "government property" everything is payed for with "taxes" aka theft. So it is public property. The government dose not own anything. Everything it has is stolen goods.

bhowell34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Greenwood
    I agree with you 100% but the fact is if you are on "their" property carrying you risk getting a felony. I don't agree with it but thats how it is now

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    You need one more choice: "Who the F is Kokesh?"

Haha touche. It is very interesting that he is just now "surfacing" ...from what I gathered he's not new though, but is quickly gaining momentum and attention. I know Alex Jones is behind him (or atleast he appears to be supporting him) but recently he (Jones) is claiming Kokesh has "disappeared" ...taken by the "feds" and we may never see him again. So idk. The whole situation may dissipate as quickly as it appeared. :dunno:

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I gotta go with this one too... :):

I'll be honest, I had never heard of the guy until Yankee Marshal posted his video about him. And as I said before, I can't agree more with what YM said. He has I think two videos on him and then a live chat to discuss the march. To summarize (briefly) he wants him to stand behind what he says he is going to do (and not turn it into a publicity stunt for $$) and that there is a much better way to get the gun activist point across than to march 1,000-10,000 armed (locked and loaded, not just carrying) citizens into Washington. I get the message, but the unpredictable variables that could go wrong with that plan scare the hell out of me.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I voted, disagree, I 100% support the 2A, but I think this whole thing is going to backfire, and cause US, more problems, than it will solve.

For those of you, who don't know about kokesh, he has been on fb, since Jan., 2013, talking about an armed march, on Wash., D.C. Supposedly, he has 2500 people signed up for a "bus ride" to Va., and then they will "arm up", and march across the bridge in to D.C. I see nothing good coming from this .....:twocents:

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm in disagreement, this march is a very bad idea. All it would take is one agent provocateur to fire once at a .gov building, and we have a big problem.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Disagree. These kinds of shenanigans are for when the usual routes have failed.

So far, we're 3-0 on the Federal scoreboard, and more states have expanded gun rights than shrunk them since O took office.

AWB: Failed
    UBC: Failed
    Magazine limits: Failed

If you want to march, go march on CO or NY.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Civil disobedience is the active, professed refusal to obey certain laws, demands, and commands of a government, or of an occupying international power.
    Ehhhkghhem...
    Someone has to stand up for unjust laws... We used to... and.... You're not doing it...

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Disagree. These kinds of shenanigans are for when the usual routes have failed.

So far, we're 3-0 on the Federal scoreboard, and more states have expanded gun rights than shrunk them since O took office.

AWB: Failed
    UBC: Failed
    Magazine limits: Failed

If you want to march, go march on CO or NY.

I'm sorry but you're sooooo ONLY 6 MOnths ago!

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    I voted, disagree, I 100% support the 2A, but I think this whole thing is going to backfire, and cause US, more problems, than it will solve.

For those of you, who don't know about kokesh, he has been on fb, since Jan., 2013, talking about an armed march, on Wash., D.C. Supposedly, he has 2500 people signed up for a "bus ride" to Va., and then they will "arm up", and march across the bridge in to D.C. I see nothing good coming from this .....:twocents:
    I gotta go with this one

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm sorry but you're sooooo ONLY 6 MOnths ago!

Really. Ah, then help me out. What significant new gun control has come out on the federal level since 1994 (and even that is irrelevant since 2004)?

I think you'll be hard pressed to find anything since 1986.

How many states had a handgun permit in 1986 vs today? Was Heller established case law then, recognizing the 2nd amendment as an individual right?

Top Bottom