• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I still haven't watched the rest of the video. Has anyone checked to see if the target .pdf is posted on his site?

I downloaded his other two challenge targets. The hostage target is pretty cool.

I subscribed to the gent's channel.. looking forward to following how others shoot the challenge.

I'm not sure whether I'll take the challenge or not, but I'll wear a few of those targets out with the air rifle.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    @bwframe
    What are those targets called and where do you get them? Those look like excellent challenges for the grandchildren as well as myself. Every 4th of July I have some kind of shooting challenge for the adults and for the children. For the adults I usually have some kind of silver coin, the children get a golden dollar coin. This looks like an interesting addition to what I have already lined up. I have several different challenges so multiple chances to win the golden dollars but the adults have 1 chance to win the silver coin I get for the adult event. This year it's a very good condition 1942 50 cent piece.

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Shot this challenge today. Scored 70, 72, and 78. Rifle was cz 457 varmint and ammo was Lapua center x and SK rifle match. 50 yards. Felt pretty good, but I think I could do better off a bench.

7fEOV9G.jpg
    XRwZ66Q.jpg
    BRqhvMB.jpg
    NgmKElT.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Shot this challenge today. Scored 70, 72, and 78. Rifle was cz 457 varmint and ammo was Lapua center x and SK rifle match. 50 yards. Felt pretty good, but I think I could do better off a bench.

7fEOV9G.jpg
    XRwZ66Q.jpg
    BRqhvMB.jpg
    NgmKElT.jpg
    Pretty impressive work there, my friend.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis

7fEOV9G.jpg
    XRwZ66Q.jpg
    BRqhvMB.jpg
    NgmKElT.jpg
    Very well done. I'm impressed by hitting the 30 point dot.

Tradesylver

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Brown County
    I ran into a fella at Hoosier Hills who was setting up to shoot for his score and he explained how it all worked. I found it interesting and something I'd like to try. He had to record each shot and send in the video for scoring. He had some kind of camera that he setup down range to view the target and it was blue toothed into his phone. My question is what camera/video equipment would I look for that would tie into my android phone that would allow me to view the target on my phone from the bench and record the results. Has anyone here shot one of this targets for score and if so how did you record it.

Tradesylver

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2024
    Brown County
    I downloaded and shot the Captain America challenge but for the life of me I can't find where to submit it. Has one here actually submitted a target? Only a few more days on this challenge before the "Show me the Money" challenge begins.

Top Bottom