Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Admin said to be eyeing insurance extension

Apparently the 1-year delay that Ted Cruz the Hostage Taker suggested wasn't enough.

Yeah, push the disaster beyond the 2016 elections... I'm sure no one will notice that solid strategy.

Hopefully the 2016 elections will result in a change of power and repeal of Obamacare. Better yet would be if Obamacare goes down in flames long before then on its own dismal lack of merit.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Would they really change it back after such an investment has been made? I suspect that will be a talking point. Probably some variation of what is law now.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Every doctor I have talked to about Obamacare does not like it or want it. The insurance companies don't like it. It will cost more out of our pockets. If the Dems lose, I think the repeal of Obamacare will be the first order or business.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Hopefully the 2016 elections will result in a change of power and repeal of Obamacare. Better yet would be if Obamacare goes down in flames long before then on its own dismal lack of merit.

:rofl: a change of power :rofl:
    its the same animal just painted a different color every so often for the masses to think otherwise.
    we are always at war with euroasia

hillary wont be killing obamacare and when she does it will be replaced with universal care for all.
    the legs of our health care have been cut off, a slow death is what follows.

mezzo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Indianapolis IN
    Along side from doctors not wanting it, and making the poor even more poor, do people really want the government making decisions with their health? I.E. An example I read of the government's power over and through Obama care, if someone is on tier death bed a possibility of life the government can choose whether to pull the plug or not. :/

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    I understand that you don't like the law, but implying that it is an act of Monarchical Usurpation of Power, somehow, doesn't make sense. The POTUS is the chief executive of the federal laws and therefore has broad powers as to whether or not laws are ENFORCED (read, executed). He is not trying to make law. All presidents have this power (D)'s and (R)'s and invoke it constantly.

It seems that you just really don't like the law, and I understand that, but executive authority to enforce law is a different thing altogether from legislating.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Along side from doctors not wanting it, and making the poor even more poor, do people really want the government making decisions with their health? I.E. An example I read of the government's power over and through Obama care, if someone is on tier death bed a possibility of life the government can choose whether to pull the plug or not. :/

youre wrong on one point, Bobocare wont make the poor poorer, it WILL however take down the entire middle class and hurt a portion of the lower/middle upper class by forcing us to pay for those couldnt afford healthcare before the kenyan came to the throne. nothing has changed other than more people now cant afford healthcare.

it is a blatant redistribution of wealth thru law. and, how better than to do it by using healthcare as an excuse. you know....for the kids.....especially the illegal ones....

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I understand that you don't like the law, but implying that it is an act of Monarchical Usurpation of Power, somehow, doesn't make sense. The POTUS is the chief executive of the federal laws and therefore has broad powers as to whether or not laws are ENFORCED (read, executed). He is not trying to make law. All presidents have this power (D)'s and (R)'s and invoke it constantly.

It seems that you just really don't like the law, and I understand that, but executive authority to enforce law is a different thing altogether from legislating.

Obama is completely changing the law, he is literally changing the language of the law without congress, this is illegal. His job is to enforce law, not make it. He is making law by changing the existing law to whatever he wants. he needs to be thrown in prison for this, since its flat out illegal.

Top Bottom