• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Isn't Dubai one of our friendly, modern ally type Arab States?

Hundreds of minors flown out to Gulf to dance in bars, provide sex, as Ramzan month of abstinence ends

For three days now, 2,000 girls, almost all minors, have left for the Middle East, particularly Dubai, to feed the needs of a population starved of entertainment and sex post the rigours of Ramzan.

The girls have been told they are being taken to dance in bars, but it is implicit that they will double up as prostitutes for well-paying clients. Another 1,000 will leave by tomorrow.

Sources say there has been an approximate 20 per cent rise in the trafficking of minors over the last year.

And it's remarkably easy. Chennai and New Delhi were used as gateways instead of Mumbai where checks are more stringent.

Article here.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Just as bad as when it happens in other countries like Thailand (Buddhist), Vietnam (Communist), and much of Eastern Europe (Christian). Keep in mind, these are Indian girls that work in Indian bars going to Arabia to make more money (according to the article). Indians are not Arabs.

Sex slavery is awful. Plain old awful. But it is not unique to Arabs or Muslims, just the same as opiate addictions.

Prayers sent, and hopes that some day we will not be slave to oil states (and turn our heads since we want what they've got so very bad).

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Oh I am well aware that this problem is not exclusive to the Arabs, it is just another reason in my personal dislike for Arabs.

I have traveled extensively though most of the worst places in this world and it has left a lasting mark on my soul I am afraid. I am amazed at some of the things politicians are willing to turn a blind eye to, but yet call down fire and brimstone of hell for somethings for more trivial. All in the name of progress and commerce...

I stand by my earlier statement that we really need some more glass parking lots...

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Oh I am well aware that this problem is not exclusive to the Arabs, it is just another reason in my personal dislike for Arabs.

I have traveled extensively though most of the worst places in this world and it has left a lasting mark on my soul I am afraid. I am amazed at some of the things politicians are willing to turn a blind eye to, but yet call down fire and brimstone of hell for somethings for more trivial. All in the name of progress and commerce...

I stand by my earlier statement that we really need some more glass parking lots...

Oh, I understand now. If we are doing glass parking lots I just want to be sure we are going some kind of fair route. So long as Bangkok and Chicago are on the list too, I am good.

DWFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I could be mistaken, and I hope that I am, but I believe I remember reading last summer that it's legal in Mexico for a father to offer the services of his daughter as payment of a debt. It seems I read this in connection with a shooting that happened along the border.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You do realize WE are downwind from Chi-town... So I would have to recommend against that one...

As far as the rest elect me President. And send me a list of suggestions. What use is having the baddest fighting force in the world if you let cur dogs nip at your heels? Then again I will never be elected POTUS so alas I dream again...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I could be mistaken, and I hope that I am, but I believe I remember reading last summer that it's legal in Mexico for a father to offer the services of his daughter as payment of a debt.

It is legal in several 3rd world countries...

I once had a father offer 2 of his daughters to me for a knife...

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I've been to UAE and have personally seen girls from every country imaginable (no I did not partake). Native UAE's do not do any type of service work to include the sex trade.

Its a horrible thing that happens to these girls.

UAE is a pretty awesome place although hypocrisy ABOUNDS!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    At first I thought that they hadn't realized that Michael Jackson was dead. . . . .Then I saw it was girls they were importing.:laugh: So is this an example of a progressive Arab society?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom