• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    has anyone seen a set of about 5 keys, an mp crossed pistols ring, and an infantry crossed rifles ring? i was at a few bars in SW MI and NW IN last night and woke up keyless. and sick.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    has anyone seen a set of about 5 keys, an mp crossed pistols ring, and an infantry crossed rifles ring? i was at a few bars in SW MI and NW IN last night and woke up keyless. and sick.

That sucks...and I know exactly how you feel (the hangover and keyless feelings). I had the same misfortune about 10 years ago in Lexington, Ky. I was able to get a locksmith to open my truck, and lucky for me the ignition cylinder was pretty loose to where it would turn over with any key, including my buddies car key.

Hope they turn up!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    That sucks...and I know exactly how you feel (the hangover and keyless feelings). I had the same misfortune about 10 years ago in Lexington, Ky. I was able to get a locksmith to open my truck, and lucky for me the ignition cylinder was pretty loose to where it would turn over with any key, including my buddies car key.

Hope they turn up!

why does alcohol have to taste so damn delicious?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I lost my truck once.....took a few phone calls to find it.
    It was a great night though.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    ive never lost my vehicle, but ive lost myself plenty of times. theres nothing quite like waking up in a strange house, in a strange city, with a strange person.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I think it is a conspiracy of some sort...I'm sure the alcohol companies have some sinister motive behind it...like getting us to drink more of it or something. You know, kinda like the tobacco companies... :D
    im not really sure which one id rather give up. alcohol is more fun, but i get more use out of tobacco.

Hopefully my avatar was not on that lost key ring.

that would be a catastrophe, and id probably be looking for a new job right now.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Call off the search! after many hours of retracing my steps, and about a dozen phone calls, i have recovered my keys. ill say neither where they were nor whose possession they were in, because the only important thing is that i have them back.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Call off the search! after many hours of retracing my steps, and about a dozen phone calls, i have recovered my keys. ill say neither where they were nor whose possession they were in, because the only important thing is that i have them back.

Glad you got them back. Hopefully there is a good story to tell, even if you won't tell us. :D

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Who ever had your keys is a great friend. Did not want see you get behind the wheel.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Glad you got them back. Hopefully there is a good story to tell, even if you won't tell us. :D

ill take it to my grave.

Who ever had your keys is a great friend. Did not want see you get behind the wheel.

i wouldnt necessarily say they were a great friend. a pretty solid acquaintance maybe. my car was at home though. i just had my keys so i could get back into my apartment at the end of the night. i avoid duis like the plague.

Top Bottom