• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    At one point in my life, I thought it would be a good idea to stock up on Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards. Most of them are the '89 upper deck #1, but I have others as well. Some are rated (psa 9) some are not. They are up in value right now since his recent HOF induction.

Here's the question..if I sell now I can get roughly half of what I paid for them. In the current sport card market, is this the best I can get? Should I keep them for another 20 years or is now the time to sell?

Porter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    Putnam Co
    I wonder what sports cards will be worth, I have the complete reds team with Pete rose and the Oakland a's with Henderson Mcguire and Conseco. Among several other big name players everything mint condition .

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder what sports cards will be worth, I have the complete reds team with Pete rose and the Oakland a's with Henderson Mcguire and Conseco. Among several other big name players everything mint condition .

Rose's cards will go through the roof when he dies. Henderson... meh. Im undecided on McGuire and Conseco, only because they represent the roid era, and may gain a lot of traction in later years, especially Conseco's 40/40 year.

Top Bottom