Please reply by conversation.

Godbybe

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 16, 2014
    Valparaiso NWI
    I was just politely told by an ingoer that people were probably reading my history and wondering why the price is the same, but the contents have changed since I bought this from a fellow ignore last summer. I didn't think to do that myself, so thank you. Sincerly.
    The previous owner had never fired it, and said so in the listing, so this is not intended to be a negative toward him, but the 50 rd drum wouldn't feed right. Every other round missed so I basically gave it away. I didn't want to resell a drum i knew to be bad.
    The previous owner also disclosed the dremel work, which I accepted but quickly took a disliking to, and bought a used one to replace it with. The next buyer will get both forearm stocks.
    I forgot what came with it when I bought it, and never thought to check history, so I only listed one G17 mag. I have a G34 that takes the same mags, and have several extras for doing plate shoots, so it must've gotten mixed in with the rest.
    With that said, I'll add a g17 mag, but call the rest even. The next owner will have a new forearm stock, but will not get the bad drum.
    Thanks again for the heads up.

Keltech sub2000 9mm $500
    2 g17 mags
    1 Korean 30rd mag
    1 Glock 30rd mag
    200 rds practice ammo
    1 extra forearm stock that's been ground on

MG]
    2gxqn9t.jpg
    [/IMG]Very good condition. Comes with a 9mm Glock mag, and a Korean 30rd mag
    14304ev.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom