Please reply by conversation.

ryan3326

Marksman
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Indiana
    SOLD!
    ELAPSED TIME: 11 hours - INGO IS AWESOME!

Well, I never thought I would be looking to part with my Kel Tec - but a Kimber Ultra caught my eye and I would like to consolidate to just .45ACP for simplicity... so here goes.

For sale is a 99% new Kel Tec PF9 with a very well done (by me) partial melt and coated in Dura Coat clear. The PF9 is stock with the exception of the addition of a belt clip.

I posted a thread on INGO describing the process that I took "melting" the slide. To date, I have had guys offer me as much as $150 to do the same to their PF9 - I have declined. Many photos are on this post showing the before, during and after -

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/146915-kel_tec_pf9_melt_job_you_can_do_this.html

This little 9mm is a fantastic CCW gun but my SW Bodyguard 380 is filling the role of pocket pistol for me and my .45's cover my holster carry - this little Kel Tec is just lost in the middle.

I purchased the gun a few months back for $259 and added the clip (nominal cost) and performed the melt/Duracoating on it. You will not see a nicer and more unique PF9 anywhere! It shoots great for it's role, I might have 50 rounds through it.

7a466089.jpg

583c5386.jpg

60049407.jpg

The laser attached to the rail IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE. Box, owners manual and both mag floor plates are included.

So here is the deal... I would like to get $350 out of it to cover the parts, materials, time and energy that I have in it. If it doesn't sell - I won't lose any sleep. As I said, I would like to pick up a Kimber Ultra so the only trade on this gun that I would be interested in would be a Kimber Ultra + some cash on my end (obviously).

I can meet in Greenwood, Columbus or Seymour and certainly prefer FTF. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom