• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roscel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    thnaks for advice on the caliber guys -one more question Anyone own a KAHR? Are they a good handgun?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I've had about 7 different Kahr pistols over the past decade; currently own 3. They are, IME, very much good to go. The K and P models have gotten a little pricey in the past several years, but the C series is an excellent value for the money.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I don't but a couple of buddies of mine do and they both seem to really like them. I have shot them both (1 is a CW45 and the other is the PM45) and the both were good shooters, plus seem to be a nice easily concealable guns.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There are quite a few threads on this subject, but to repeat, I have a PM9 and it is my constant companion almost all the time. Need I say more? :)

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have a CW45 and am very happy with it. I have just over 500 rounds through mine and have not had a single issue. I even use other brand 1911 6 round mags and get total reliability and lock back after the last round. I couldn't pass up $359 for a brand new pistol.

OiRadio47

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Mishawaka
    Have had nothing but problems with my K40. Maybe I got a lemon. Never see any bad reviews on Kahrs.

I'm not giving up on Kahr either. Hoping to get the bugs worked out of it. Kinda interested in a small .380 for pocket carry.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Carry a CW 9 everyday and love it! Use to carry the Keltec PF 9 till I tried a Kahr. A lot of people complain about the trigger pull and reset but I grew up shooting revolvers so not a issue to me. Would like to try a 45 model to see how recoil feels on one.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Have had nothing but problems with my K40. Maybe I got a lemon. Never see any bad reviews on Kahrs.

Radio - maybe you haven't looked hard enough. There are some bad reviews out there since there are always a few guns that don't work right.

My PM40 used to FTE or FTF on the third round but not every time. I refused to use it for EDC. I called Kahr and they were great. They sent me some parts that they thought would fix it and gave me the choice of sending the gun into the factory. I got it working by replacing the magazine stop. I ran 400 rounds through it at the range and deemed it worthy. I carry it all the time now.

As recommended above - go to Kahrtalk.com for more information. I love my PM40 with factory night sights for EDC. Very small package but sharp recoil.

Top Bottom