• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Pj holsters. There are a couple threads on here about them. I had one and loved it for my cm9. Also, if you check the kahr boards, he is quite the popular man.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    You'll have to be a bit more specific in your post because I don't quite understand what you are asking.

Crossbreed does make the MiniTuck for the CM9.
    MiniTuck | Crossbreed Holsters - MiniTuck

Personally, I wouldn't use that Galco holster because I don't care for that soft leather. I rather have high quality stiff leather, or kydex, or both.

KJW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Lamb's Crossing
    I have a Stoner holster for my pm9 that is small with firm good quality leather. He's located in Middletown OH which isn't too far to drive if you'd like to see it, hold it, try it. I'm very satisfied with mine.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I know you are asking for IWB but I just had to post the holster that allows me to carry my PM9 in my pocket with little concern. Raven!:rockwoot:

Kahrholster1_zpsa59fc925.jpg

Kahrholster2_zps744b12cd.jpg

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I know you are asking for IWB but I just had to post the holster that allows me to carry my PM9 in my pocket with little concern. Raven!:rockwoot:

While carrying it in your pocket, what do you tie it off too? A belt loop? I don't know if I'd like having that much distance to clear away from my belt loop before having access to the trigger. Maybe it's not as bad as it seems to me though.

Nice workbench. haha. I've got an interview at IUSD this Thursday.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    While carrying it in your pocket, what do you tie it off too? A belt loop? I don't know if I'd like having that much distance to clear away from my belt loop before having access to the trigger. Maybe it's not as bad as it seems to me though.

Nice workbench. haha. I've got an interview at IUSD this Thursday.

Good luck with the interview. This is my dental/ utility hobby station I have in my home basement/office.

I usually don't tie off the tether. I tied the knots in it to make getting a grip on it a lot quicker. With some practice you can snap the "holster" off with one hand while it is still in your pocket (not quicker but stealthier.)

Top Bottom