Guns for Sale at Dealer Cost Buy Guns at Dealer Cost at On Point Firearms
    kahr_quality_2.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It happens. Yet another reason you should test fire your guns before you carry them/take them hunting/etc.

In Texas last week Clint Smith talked about receiving "SHOT Show guns" from Smith and Wesson without firing pins. He got them out of the box, scooped up a bunch of ammo and went to shoot them off the back deck at his place in Oregon. *click, click, click*

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Someone once told me don't buy an american car built on monday or friday and don't buy a german car that was built from september to november. I guess don't buy kahr at all. lol no pun intended

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    It happens. Yet another reason you should test fire your guns before you carry them/take them hunting/etc.

In Texas last week Clint Smith talked about receiving "SHOT Show guns" from Smith and Wesson without firing pins. He got them out of the box, scooped up a bunch of ammo and went to shoot them off the back deck at his place in Oregon. *click, click, click*

Reps for this..

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    My guess is that was a special order that should have gone to a 'smith for a custom job.:dunno:

Actually, if you click through and look at the full set of pictures, it appears that the mags and slide/barrel assemblies are fine. It is just that that someone put the slide on a bare frame. Makes for one funky-looking gun.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually, if you click through and look at the full set of pictures, it appears that the mags and slide/barrel assemblies are fine. It is just that that someone put the slide on a bare frame. Makes for one funky-looking gun.

Right, I looked at them. My first thoughts were that a smith ordered a bare frame for either a custom finish and/or has prepped internals to go in it. I can't see how anyone would box and ship a gun like that unless it was intentional. :dunno:

I blame the shipping dept or the carrier. Thats just me.:)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    That is the new commiefornia approved model.

Would you believe a practical joke that got out of hand? Or out of the factory?

Top Bottom