• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Don't own (yet) but want badly...

Even though they were officially released a couple months ago, it doesn't seem like there's very many out there yet. Hope that changes soon.

A co-worker of mine bought the first (and AFAIK, only) one to come through the doors @ Bradis. Don't know if he's shot it yet or not.

P380.jpg

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    I talked to that guy ^ when I made my first stop at braids last month. Quite knowlegable fellow and he showed me his. Quite a nice pocket gun. Little pricey though.

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    I talked to that guy ^ when I made my first stop at braids last month. Quite knowlegable fellow and he showed me his. Quite a nice pocket gun. Little pricey though.

Maybe he needs to talk with a plastic surgeon, his face is a mess! :D

He must be really big though because that pistol is tiny in his hands!

I want to see one but have sworn off .380s.

Buckaroo

Cantbephaded04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I would love to have one but if i was spending as much money as a new p380 costs, I would be buying something else! Seems like a great gun though.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    My buddy got one, and I'm hoping to go shooting with him this week or next. I'll let you know how it feels/shoots after I get to put a few rounds through it. He says he loves it so far, but not better than his glock.

CallMeBud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    The Sunny Side
    I purchased mine on May 16. Acquiring 380 ammo has been challenging. Initially, I did have some issues with the bullets come in contact with the slide stop. Based of various sources on the Web, this does not sound like a unique problem. I call Kahr and they offer to have FedEx pick it up. I decided to correct the issue with a little careful filing. After the smithing, I have put 176 BlazerBrass 380 AUTO 95gr. FMJ and 24 Buffalo Bore 380 ACP (+P) 100gr. Hardcast FN thru it so far. The only failure I experience was one stovepipe. This was more than likely me not the P380.

The P380 truly is a pocket pistol. The size is amazingly small and very easy to conceal. For the size of the pistol, I have found that it holds tight groups at 7 yards. Like my other Kahr’s the fit and finish is very nice. The recoil even with the +P’s is very manageable.

I have not regretted purchasing the P380 and would recommend it. Best of all it is made right here in the US of A… :patriot:

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I've had mine for a few weeks. I got it off gunbroker and am quite sure I paid more than I should have, but I wanted it bad enough to make the expense worth it. I have had it out twice and so far it has not disappointed. About 50 rounds fired and no FTF and more accurate in my hands than my Kel-Tec or Beretta Tomcat. It is truly pocket carry size, I carry mine in shorts pockets in a Nemesis and it barely shows. Good luck finding one though, they seem to be releasing them in small numbers.

Top Bottom