• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    i was missing the little stud that goes on the end of your magazine cap so i could add a sling on my mossy 500.looked around and could not find it in any stores.long story short.i sent an e-mail to mossberg explaining what i needed and asked if i could buy them studs from them.opened the mail saturday and had a big package in there from mossberg with 2 new studs and a catalog for the 2010 products.great costumer service.:yesway:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'd say that it was sarcasm, and a customer service that has that much experience might be a good advertisement for the (imho) superior Remington 870. I have no idea what the Remington customer service is like, because nothing from them has ever broken so I haven't needed to contact them.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I'd say that it was sarcasm, and a customer service that has that much experience might be a good advertisement for the (imho) superior Remington 870. I have no idea what the Remington customer service is like, because nothing from them has ever broken so I haven't needed to contact them.

I once ordered a part for my .597. I gave the guy my address and town which is Winchester, IN. At first I thought he was being serious when he said they couldn't ship there. Then he proceeded to tell me that they also don't ship to Browning or Ruger Indiana either. :ugh: That being said, the service was actually pretty good despite such a lame joke. I don't know about mossberg's service, I've never had to deal with them yet.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I once ordered a part for my .597. I gave the guy my address and town which is Winchester, IN. At first I thought he was being serious when he said they couldn't ship there. Then he proceeded to tell me that they also don't ship to Browning or Ruger Indiana either. :ugh: That being said, the service was actually pretty good despite such a lame joke. I don't know about mossberg's service, I've never had to deal with them yet.
    lol, that's actually kinda funny.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Purple is for sarcasm. I think.

I had a mossburg shotgun that just was not correct. I pumped poorly and the single action bar was bent. I called the service dept and they were friendly but I just took it back to the gun pusher and got a credit on whatever else I wanted and had him deal with mossburg. It also shot 3 feet to the right of aim at 35 yards. Not what i was looking for in a shotgun.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

Yes because 870's are unbreakable. I mean once I saw one get ran over by a semi, and I picked it up and it still functioned. I was like omg!

Top Bottom