• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    almost $1300 for a measly 800-ish miles! cant wait to pack this thing up, toss my jeep on the trailer and get my self out to IN. goodbyeeeee soviet new york! (in 7 or 8 days)
    Where is your target city? I came from IL in 2009 and officially became a resident this March. Enjoy! I sure am and there are a fair amount good people both here on this forum and in the State! ;)

Last edited:

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    ill be moving to noblesville, until i get settled in a job. then the GF and i will be getting an apt wherever she decides.

13 1/2 hour ride normally. but with a 14' truck and jeep on the trailer.....oh god....15? 16?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ill be moving to noblesville, until i get settled in a job. then the GF and i will be getting an apt wherever she decides.

13 1/2 hour ride normally. but with a 14' truck and jeep on the trailer.....oh god....15? 16?

Good thing you are north of indy. To far for BK will show up and drink all your beer.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Welcome from Greenfield. I'm a Hoosier transplant myself, a little over 6 years now. If there's anything we can help you with upon your arrival, let us (me) know. What line of work are you in/looking for?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Good luck on the move. Hope it goes smoothly. You know that they raise prices for those leaving places with higher out-migration, right? Since there are fewer people moving to those locations, they have to eat the cost to move the vehicle back to those locations without a load.

Little far for me, but maybe you guys around Indy should get Saleen out to a range to welcome him. Just a thought.

Sounds good. Just let us know when you are settled in and want to hit a range or two. You won't have any problems finding people to shoot with.

Top Bottom