• ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    6aa7_1.JPG

Well I have been wanting to get a nice holster for my G19 for a while to replace my cheapy IWB. Found this , it's an all leather IWB tuckable that is also a OWB holster. It was more expensive off Ebay (where I got it) than Bluegrassholsters.com who makes them, but the 25% thing made them cost the exact same and I didn't have to wait 3 months for it to be made.

I'll let you guys know how I like it when I get it :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    That looks like a Galco Concealable/Milt Sparks VM2/Comp-Tac MTAC love child!

I'm eagerly awaiting a review.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Got it today. Wore it OWB under a sweatshirt to help with the breaking in. It's really a great holster, and even without it being broken in, it fit very well. Can't wait to get it fully broken in :D

Great holster!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I just took a look at their website, and they've got some pretty competitive pricing for some great looking products.

Their gun belts for $60 look NICE!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    The guy was in MI, and USPS Priority was fast.

Holster was $109 buy it now, free shipping, then got 25% off with Livesearch. So after everything, it was $81.75 (same price if I had ordered directly from Bluegrass, but without the 3 month wait :D.) This guy is the only authorized re-seller of Bluegrass holsters, and when I asked him a question, I did it through a Glocktalk PM :rockwoot:

Pics to come, phone's dead and I'm wayyy too lazy to go get the charger right now :):

I'm looking at asking for a gunbelt for the holiday's, and there's is one of the options :)

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I have a Gould & Goodrich 2-Slot for my G19, but haven't used it much yet because I have been waiting for my gun belt from Rafter S Gunleather to get done.

I like how the one you got lets you go IWB or OWB. Good deal.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    First of all, my pants in the one pic aren't that low, my boxers came up when i untucked my shirt. First couple are IWB, along with a single IWB mag holder. Some OWB shots too.
    IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Sorry for so many and such crappy pics. Need to get a camera.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    We will be announcing a couple more designs shortly which will start more folks drooling....stay tuned for that announcement.

Let me know if you have questions.

Brock,

Its nice to see a maker keeping in touch with the end-users.

We look forward to your updates.

Evan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    Brock,

Evan

thank you....I cannot catch all the forums so luckily I have a few spies that let me know when someone is talking about me....although I will have to speak with them about being more punctual! :D

One thing I do like is specific feedback from users. I won't ever have a holster that all folks like, but getting feedback lets me evaluate possible changes to enhance my designs.

thanks again for the kind words!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Brock,

Evan

+1

Nice to see involvement on here :yesway:

I LOVE the holster too. Use it ever day, usually OWB in the winter, now IWB or when "dressing up". Comfortable either way, and it's a breeze to tuck in and go, or 5 seconds with a screwdriver to OC :patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    +1

I LOVE the holster too. Use it ever day, usually OWB in the winter, now IWB or when "dressing up". Comfortable either way, and it's a breeze to tuck in and go, or 5 seconds with a screwdriver to OC :patriot:

Thanks Nate...

Heads up...we will have additional options for conversion attachments and clips soon. :D Folks can upgrade if they prefer. One of the items I will be offering will be velcro clips to go with the velcro lined belt I make.

Take care and thanks again for the kind words.

Brock

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    First of all, my pants in the one pic aren't that low, my boxers came up when i untucked my shirt.

Yeah, right. Didn't we just have a thread about you young gunowners looking like thugs? :D

Seriously, that looks like a nice holster. I'm glad this old thread got a bump. Goes to show the value of social networks for business.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    +1

That doesn't include carrying on campus now, does it? ;)

Top Bottom