• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I don't have THAT many guns but every now and then I find guns in my safe I had forgotten that I owned! Tonight while looking for a S&W 66 .357 Mag I ran across a S&W 625 .45ACP and a Stainless Colt 1911. It was like Christmas!!!:D Found a Remington 541T while looking for my CZ452 the other day. I guess I'm just gettin too old b/c this happens to me pretty often.... ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This is better suited for the GFD Forum, but I wish I had that problem.:D

I have more firearms than fingers and toes(yes, I have all of them), but I can't recall a time I have forgotten about one.

My Christmas is when the temp changes and I find money or lost belongings in the pockets of clothes I haven't worn for 6 months.:):

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well at least when you forget about them they are in your safe and not in public restrooms or anything! ;)

Congrats on the find though! Take em out and shoot them! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    sounds like my dad:rolleyes: I was at his house the other day while he was doing some "spring cleaning" and I started looking through his guns. I kept pulling guns out of his safes and asking him about em "hey I forgot about that one!...I got it back in so and so year for x amount of dollars" or "dang I thought I got rid of that one years ago" I told him that since he forgot he had them then it wouldnt be a big deal if I took em home with me:dunno: he didnt agree:noway: though he did let me take home a couple of single shot .22 bolt actions that my sisters and I use to shoot when we where really young. they look like crickets but they are called chipmunks.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    What's worse though is when I KNOW I have a gun and can't find it!! I can not remember what happened to a Nickle Series 70 Commander that I KNOW I HAVE!!!!

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I was going through some more stuff from when we closed our gunshop and found a Parker VH I had forgotten I owned...lol.

parkerp.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    What's worse though is when I KNOW I have a gun and can't find it!! I can not remember what happened to a Nickle Series 70 Commander that I KNOW I HAVE!!!!

That's not the one that is two tone brown and black now is it :D

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    The answer is YES you DO have THAT many guns if you find ones you had forgotten about. A 1911??? How could you ever forget you had that 1911? Sounds like a good problem and/or a time when a poor memory can be fun. :D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    That's not the one that is two tone brown and black now is it :D

No, it was the one that had the S&W adjustable sight on it. The one we painted was one I got from an INGO member. I know that Commander is here somewhere.......:rolleyes::xmad::dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom