Just got the new NRA email about that stupid B**** McCarthy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Did it say anything on how it would be enforced? I.e. range nazis, LEO's during traffic stops, check points, or door to door grab?

I hope her her and her friends enforce this because I'm pretty sure that they think a magazine looks just like a "barrel shroud".:D

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    While I'm sure Rep. McCarthy is serious, I wonder if some of this is the typical political posturing many folks on the Hill do to make it look like they really care, but aren't really doing anything.

I'm sure by now she knows that it is a long shot to get this through, given other attempts that have failed. But it probably helps keep her in good with her anti-gun supporters, and keeps the money flowing.

Or, maybe she is just persistent and won't rest until she gets it passed. In that case, I would say I admire her passion, but disagree with her motivation and platform.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Yet her bill would allow the continued acquisition and possession of these magazines by law enforcement officers, who carry firearms to defend themselves and the public.

McCarthy doesn't seem to understand that the police don't defend the public. The police usually show up after a crime has been committed to enforce laws.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I don't own any clips period, but I got the same email last night.. I was laughing, **** them and their stupid ****ing laws.. especially saying I can't pass down my own property to my children.. **** that ****!

Yet it's alright for a retired LEO to own them and do whatever with them?

What is this.. 1939 Germany in America?

Top Bottom