• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    That place is very nice. Well ran, and is WAY better than Pop Guns. I do like Pops a lot, but I won't be going back anytime soon. Luckily I'm halfway between the 2, same distance. I do wish they had a better selection of guns, but the range was very nice. Highly recommended.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    There are handguns on order and enroute.Please give Stan and Dave a little bit of time to build inventory up.Thanks for visiting!

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    I saw their table at the Lafayette gun show today. I didn't think they would be open since they had a presence there. I wish I would have stopped by now. It looked awesome from the pics at the gun show.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Range

I stopped in the Range today also ,looked around it was very busy
    The Guys there were pleasent enough , I bought some new Peltor hearing protectors from them .
    I will be going back to shoot in the near future since it is pretty close to my daughters home

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I got lucky. Got in, watched the 10 minute video, shot for an hour, checked out and was out. As I was checking out, thats when they got busy. Definitely going back soon. They have 15 booths, so I bet even if they are busy, you won't have to wait too long. The guns they did have, I didn't think the prices were too high, it seemed reasonable enough. I'd buy from there if I had money :D

Top Bottom