• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    "If bank tellers put their hands up as soon as you walk in . . . you might be a redneck" (Jeff Foxworthy calendar for 22 February 2010).:p

Come on, it's Monday and we all need a little humor to brighten the day!:D;):ingo:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I wish I could carry my handguns into Huntington. Not to rob them, but for my protection, but those silly metal detectors wont let me in. They would not even let me in with my steel toe boots on! I need to switch banks!

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wish I could carry my handguns into Huntington. Not to rob them, but for my protection, but those silly metal detectors wont let me in. They would not even let me in with my steel toe boots on! I need to switch banks!

Oh, Yeah, You need to switch banks!
    I use the Federal Credit Union.

"If you have ever opened a beer during a eulogy, you might be a Redneck"

Doug

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus

"Protection" from whom? Are you in a bank or in the office of a little round man named Guido?

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    Well if the evil people know I can't take my gun or knife (havent tried my knife yet) into the building, I make a perfect target coming out with a pocketful of cash!

They do have the random car with "Huntington Security" parked out front maybe that will keep me safe. :rolleyes:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    They do have the random car with "Huntington Security" parked out front maybe that will keep me safe. :rolleyes:

Don't they know that by marking the car they are giving up the element of surprise and making it the first target? :popcorn:

Oh yeah, if you own a Jeff Foxworthy calendar... you might be a redneck. :laugh:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    uh oh this is turning into a cc vs oc thread!

If the people on Jerry Springer's show remind you of your neighbors...you might be a redneck

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    If you have ever been on the Jerry Springer show...

If you have ever finished a BM and instead of flushing you invited people in to "Check This Out"...

If you need a rake to clean your house...

If you have an Ear Wax Candle...

If holidays are uncomfortable because your dad married your Ex and your mom is with uncle bob...

Top Bottom