• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PopFizz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    They are great guns, just make sure you run several mags of your self defense rounds through them. The EMP is the only Springfield I've shot that was somewhat finicky on the ammo ate.

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    A high cut, non ILS MSH and 20lpi checkering makes it about perfect. Logman magazine mods and some HDC internals and slide stop for personnel taste. The double sided thumb safety also has to go IMO. Watch the SA website... magazines go on sale 3-4 times a year. Mine has eaten any and all ammo I feed it. I prefer Federal HST, Ranger T or TAP ammo and it shoots all accurately and reliably. Mine came with a glued ejector and came loose and bound the slide around 3500'ish rounds. Sent back and had pinned. Newer models I believe are now pinned from factory as should have been.

DSC06638.jpg

bonnellt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge/thoughts. I did a lot of research and spent a bundle on this beauty. She looks and feels better than I had anticipated. Can't wait to shoot her and will post about the results.

Ottboys3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Indy
    Have one in my sights! I like to keep similar chambers so right now no 9's, but I'm eventually gonna inherit a beautiful Belgium Browning Hi-Power from my pops and I want the wife to get an edc in 9, really loved my buddies springfield emp in 9mm!

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Love my EMP feeds everything I have run through it shoot great and carries nice in a super tuck have fun

Top Bottom