• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Look at the people in the video. I can tell you one thing, inside of 12 months the place in question will be a wreck. Local police will be there nightly and in three to five years the place will be condemned. Free loaders and players of the system. Disgusting!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is what is meant by the coming zombie apocalypse. When we are 22 trillion in debt and counting, and cant pay our bills, this country is going to go up in flames. Man this is scary, whats even more disgusting is these very people voted for a man who said he would help them and yet THEY are the ones being screwed. how stupid, how sad.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Gotta love that the woman in the leather coat with fur trim and her friend on the i-phone 4 were all mad about not getting their free housing voucher, but I have to keep this post short so I can catch the bus TO WORK

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Gotta love that the woman in the leather coat with fur trim and her friend on the i-phone 4 were all mad about not getting their free housing voucher, but I have to keep this post short so I can catch the bus TO WORK

Uhh, though I'm sure she was in the minority, the woman in the faux fur, said she got off WORK at 9:30. Believe it or not, there are people that have need. If she works, she's taxed.

just sayin' :dunno:

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Uhh, though I'm sure she was in the minority, the woman in the faux fur, said she got off WORK at 9:30. Believe it or not, there are people that have need. If she works, she's taxed.

just sayin' :dunno:

She also said she has two kids. What she "needs" is for the father(s) of her children to start supporting them and quit expecting responsible taxpayers to be her baby daddy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes. I'm assuming a married couple with two children shouldn't need my tax dollars to support them.

"Shouldn't" is correct, but life happens. I disagree with moochers that take our dime, and refuse to work themselves, but it's kinda difficult to call a person a "moocher," who actually works.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As for the 'moochers', I would reiterate that moochers are people who beg for money they didn't earn. Those who take it from involuntary donors are thieves, regardless of whether they are doing so directly or by proxy.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    "Shouldn't" is correct, but life happens. I disagree with moochers that take our dime, and refuse to work themselves, but it's kinda difficult to call a person a "moocher," who actually works.

Whether she's married to the father of her children or not, the father clearly can't take care of his family.

I don't understand why you think it's my responsibility to do so?

I'm happy to contribute to charities in my local community, but taking my money at the point of a gun is not charity, and is in fact an immoral act itself, regardless of the intentions.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The way I see it?

Food Pantry = OK
    Food Stamps = Not OK

The difference? People choose to donate to a food pantry as a sign of good will, nobody chooses to donate to pay for food stamps it is forced.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    She also said she has two kids. What she "needs" is for the father(s) of her children to start supporting them and quit expecting responsible taxpayers to be her baby daddy.

That's not going to happen, the men these women sleep with don't even have a job. Actually the boyfriend/baby daddies are more of a mooch than the women are. A lot of the women work while the boyfriends just hang out in the womans section 8 housing and bring the violence and the drugs there.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's not going to happen, the men these women sleep with don't even have a job. Actually the boyfriend/baby daddies are more of a mooch than the women are. A lot of the women work while the boyfriends just hang out in the womans section 8 housing and bring the violence and the drugs there.

They just need some assistance with their mineral deficiency.

Top Bottom