• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    I bought some reloads from a guy at the show out of 100 I had 35 that did not even fire. the ones that did fire where very different. Are there any good reload dealers?

Last edited:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Welcome to INGO! Yes, we have some very reputable dealers on board. Check out our site supporters, Profire Arms and Supply is a licened reloader as well as a dealer of many reloading items. If you check out the thread, you will find Andrew is a fine perso to deal with.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Personally, I have to know and TRUST the person who made the reloads. Other than that, I'm sticking with factory ammo, or someday when I get the time, my own reloads. Anyone can rent a gun show table and sell you dangerous crap.

Now a licensed reloader who has good reviews from INGO might just get a shot at my business........Just my :twocents:

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I'm a licensed reloader, and I have several reviews here on INGO. The brand is Red Star Ammunition - a search should turn up several threads for review.

I'd really like a chance to earn the confidence of ANY shooter - so if I can help, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Top Bottom