• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    ? I didnt watch the video, and could not catch a hint from scanning briefly.

Im always abit skeptical over doomsdays, not that I dont believe in one. I just dont expect to ever experience one.

Is there another site besides "AboveTopSecret"?:dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Operation Black Jack does not scare me.

However if you look into Operation Clove or Operation Beemans you will :poop: bricks.

I recommend using a fake IP address when searching for those as the
    progenitors of those ops. could find you and that would not be a good thing to be on that list. :twocents:

I might have said too much already.............

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Basically some rich guys plant bombs in major cities, the bombs blow up, people panic. DC is destroyed, of course. A new North American government rises (UNA), they were the ones who actually planted the bombs, but they blame Iran, Syria, and China, we all go to war with them while the UNA steals all of our freedom in the name of preservation and security, we start to revolt, they send a bomb to Boston, but we catch them and catch on to their whole scheme, we completely revolt. I don't remember how it ends, or if it did. The cartoon was kind of long.

The sums up the video I saw on youtube, provided from a link off of the link the OP gave us. Sounds like it would make a cool series of movies.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I found this on another forum....

Now this is weird :scared:

found on GLP, a clip from the pilot of the TV series Jericho: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNqEg7tW7h8]YouTube - Project Blackjack - Jericho Pilot and 622[/ame]

Notice how the camera catches the 226 perfectly in the lower left corner of the screen in the first scene.

Also, notice what sort of scene is shown here - a rescue scene.

Quote from Wiki: "Jericho is an American action/drama series that centers on the residents of the fictional town of Jericho, Kansas in the aftermath of nuclear attacks on 23 major cities in the contiguous United States."

So, you could make the following link: Jericho is about the aftermath of the catastrophe, which would fit very nicely to the day after the disaster, i.e. 6/21. This is why we see this number 226/622 in this scene, when the children are rescued from the bus. The catastrophe has happened in the past and is over now.

This is only an attempt to explain why we are seeing links to both 621 and 622, so I am not trying to defend the 6/21 date here.

Btw, Jericho's 13 episode is called "Blackjack".

Oh, btw, I just noticed something in that "Unthinkable" trailer. There is a countdown clock shown in it, with the numbers "6 days, 13 hours, ...".

Now, the movie is only released on DVD, which is extremely weird in itself (why not on cinema?). But, what I find most interesting is the release date: June 15. Now, apply the countdown in the movie to that date and you arrive at June 21. Interesting, huh?

the plot is about some "home-grown" islamic terrorist that plans to set of bombs in "3" major US cities and its up to "Samuel Jackson"....

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING??????

Has anybody seen the movie The Patriot? The foreshadowing of 9/11???
    YouTube - The Patriot Part 1/16 Well at 3:21 into the movie he is weighing a chair that he hand crafted... He says the chair weighed "9 lbs. 11 ounces... Perfect. Perfect.... "coincidence?
    NO EFFING WAY - that movie came out in 2000!

..now

Unthinkable foreshadows something else, the timer on on the bomb in the trailer runs out today. Unthinkable came out 6 days ago on DVD.
    The plot roughly is there is 3 nuke bombs...in 3 US cities.
    The timer says 6 days 13 hours and 27 minutes. That puts it at today at 130 pm roughly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIpenejMR8I]YouTube - Unthinkable Trailer 2010[/ame] 0:45 seconds

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Might be 100% completely unrelated...

Or...

Source

(AP) LAKEHURST, N.J. (AP) - Officials have locked down a navy base in Lakehurst, N.J.

Senior Airman David Carbajal (CAR'-bah-hall), a spokesman, says there were several "incidents" Monday that he is not yet able to provide more information about. Carbajal says no shots were fired.

The lockdown means traffic can't get in or out of the base.

The base is perhaps best know as the spot where the airship Hindenberg exploded in 1937. Now known as the Naval Air Engineering Center, one of its main missions relates to the equipment used to launch aircraft from carriers at sea.

Update: Only lasted an hour...false alarm.

Last edited:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Basically some rich guys plant bombs in major cities, the bombs blow up, people panic. DC is destroyed, of course. A new North American government rises (UNA), they were the ones who actually planted the bombs, but they blame Iran, Syria, and China, we all go to war with them while the UNA steals all of our freedom in the name of preservation and security, we start to revolt, they send a bomb to Boston, but we catch them and catch on to their whole scheme, we completely revolt. I don't remember how it ends, or if it did. The cartoon was kind of long.

The sums up the video I saw on youtube, provided from a link off of the link the OP gave us. Sounds like it would make a cool series of movies.

Thank you for writing a nice summary Lashicon. The trouble with most conspiracy theorists seems to be that they cannot write clearly and succinctly.

A hint to the OP. Not all of us are up to date on our conspiracy theory trivia and while at work we can't always view a video. A brief explaination helps.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I try not to stay up on the Bilderberg/Alex Jones/infowars/prisonplanet stuff very much. But if someone has a specific 2 days and even a time (which is in about 1 hour) I'll at least keep my eyes/ears open and watch the news sites a bit. If nothing happens then it's no big deal, but if it does it may be some advance warning.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I always wondered why Jericho was pulled when it had such a large following... I guess it would make sense that it was just too close to the truth. If it really was. :dunno:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist myself, but I like to look at ALL possibilities. If it's possible, you can't count it out. People are capable of ANYTHING which is WHY anything is possible.

JeremySS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Operation Black Jack does not scare me.

However if you look into Operation Clove or Operation Beemans you will :poop: bricks.

I recommend using a fake IP address when searching for those as the
    progenitors of those ops. could find you and that would not be a good thing to be on that list. :twocents:

I might have said too much already.............

I did a search on these, it brought me back to your post here. You are sooo fecked :ugh:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    News seems pretty quiet thus far. Perhaps all of the terrorists were finishing their siesta at 1:30PM and are gearing up for 3:30PM?

He did not say 1:30 central time. Could be Greenwich mean time of something. :dunno:

I did a search on these, it brought me back to your post here. You are sooo fecked :ugh:

Holy Shirt!

OMG - Cricketts! - I am boned!

I knew I should not have let slip this info....... I am the only one stupid enough to mention them.

:runaway:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thank you for writing a nice summary Lashicon. The trouble with most conspiracy theorists seems to be that they cannot write clearly and succinctly.

I'm just happy when people spell correctly, use proper punctuation, and form complete sentences. Really, ANY of the previous three is sufficient.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Found here....
    "Operation Blackjack" 6/21/2010

"Operation Blackjack 6/21/2010": Nuclear False Flag Imminent?

Many of us are familiar with The Telegraph series "Operation Blackjack". It concerns
    false flag nuclear terror attacks against London, and several north American cities.

Blackjack - Part 3 - Telegraph
    Blackjack - Telegraph

Initially, it was believed to be set in 2009, but further investigation strongly suggests

My Final Words On “Blackjack”! Is everyone off by a year? Today Perhaps?
    The False Flag Will Be In 2010!, page 1

Why believe that it is anything more than (sickening) fiction? Firstly, Blackjack contained
    the hidden messages "this is not simply entertainment" and "Predictive Programming 2.0".

Secondly, detailed "fictional" accounts of the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11, and 7/7, all
    became real.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsQQHE5T72w]YouTube - 7/7 Ripple Effect - Part 1[/ame] BBC Panorama "predicts" 7/7 in 2004
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WW6eoLcLI]YouTube - The Lone Gunmen Pilot - 9/11 Predictive Programming[/ame] "The Lone Gunmen" Pilot - 9/11 foretold

Many experts believe that the globalists announce their bloodthirsty plans beforehand, for
    occult reasons, and to prepare the public. Even dates are sometimes announced.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBp3URuMV28&feature=fvw]YouTube - X files and The Simpsons predict 9/11[/ame] The Simpsons 9/11 date
    BIZARRE 9/11 COINCIDENCE: IN THE 1999 FILM THE MATRIX, NEO'S PASSPORT EXPIRY DATE WAS 9/11/2001 Matrix 9/11 date
    2/19/98=2+19+98=119 = 9/11, 9/18/99=9+18+99=126= 6/21 Matrix Log on & off dates

The "pathocracy" also like to include plenty of occult numerology in their staged events,
    to "reinforce" and "hallmark" their activities.

Days between 9/11 and Madrid bombing = 911
    First detonation on 7/7 = 11 minutes to 9 am
    11/9/2001 to 22/6/2010 = 8 years, 9 months, 11 days.
    11 September to June 22 = 9 months 11 days
    Reichstag fire (staged) to Pearl Harbor (encouraged/allowed) = 3205 days.
    9/11 to Operation Blackjack = 3205 days.

In Operation Blackjack, the false flag attacks are used, to allow strikes against Iran,
    Syria, and China.

Blackjack - Part 3 - Telegraph

Mainstream news stories/propaganda/predictive programming are preparing us for such
    attacks, on a daily basis.

Google News

Despite all of the above, it is still hard to believe that the oligarchs, would really destroy
    several major cities, with nuclear bombs.

However, "radiological dirty bombs" would provide/allow plenty of terror, propaganda,
    and control; but with relatively low levels of disruption, destruction and death.

Sure enough, trials have been performed, and predictive programming (1.0) released:-

London dirty-bomb tests start this weekend ? The Register
    dirty bomb test - Google News
    dirty bomb london - Google Search
    Simpsons s.21 ep.20 - Springfield "dirty nuke" detonation leads to a "surveillance society".

More information on all of the above, plus new material, in the following thread.

Edge Media - Controversial TV - Operation Blackjack 22/6/2010 (please use Ctrl F "Alan2")

My conclusion, is that there is more than enough evidence, to take this Telegraph series
    seriously.

For safety's sake, we should try to make Operation Blackjack famous, to ensure that it
    cannot become real.

by Concerned Citizen 6/7/2010 (copyright free).

Please spread this brief article far and wide - Tiny URL - create a shorter link blackjack 33082.
    Also, please use the template below.

Template phone call/email/text for radio shows (especially Savage & Limbaugh) etc:-

"Have you heard of "Operation Blackjack"? It is a series in "The (London) Telegraph",
    about false flag nuclear terrorism, set in June 2010.

Please have a look at it, because supposedly fictional accounts of the Oklahoma
    City bombing, 9/11, & 7/7, all became real."

Im taking this with a grain of salt... :twocents:

Last edited:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Since it didn't happen in '09, it is certainly happening in '10...and if not, definitely '11 or '12. If not, 2013 will be the year, positively. ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom