Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Parke County
    An open letter to President Obama from Jon Voight - Washington Times

An open letter from actor Jon Voight to President Obama:
    June 22, 2010
    President Obama:
    You will be the first American president that lied to the Jewish people, and the American people as well, when you said that you would defend Israel, the only Democratic state in the Middle East, against all their enemies. You have done just the opposite. You have propagandized Israel, until they look like they are everyone's enemy — and it has resonated throughout the world. You are putting Israel in harm's way, and you have promoted anti-Semitism throughout the world.
    You have brought this to a people who have given the world the Ten Commandments and most laws we live by today. The Jewish people have given the world our greatest scientists and philosophers, and the cures for many diseases, and now you play a very dangerous game so you can look like a true martyr to what you see and say are the underdogs. But the underdogs you defend are murderers and criminals who want Israel eradicated.
    You have brought to Arizona a civil war, once again defending the criminals and illegals, creating a meltdown for good, loyal, law-abiding citizens. Your destruction of this country may never be remedied, and we may never recover. I pray to God you stop, and I hope the people in this great country realize your agenda is not for the betterment of mankind, but for the betterment of your politics.
    With heartfelt and deep concern for America and Israel,
    Jon Voight

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I can't believe that the New York Times actually published this letter!!! Looks like at least some of Hollywood is seeing the light!

Annie Oakley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Rural southern Indiana
    He has been speaking out for a long time. The man is a true patriot and is talented enough in his craft that Hollywood has not punished him. I have always loved him since seeing Midnight Cowboy many years ago. Spread it around and check for other offerings for him on the net.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Blah blah entangling alliances blah blah blah nation-building blah blah anti-zion =/= anti-semite blah blah.

But yeah...I suppose it's a good idea to continue propping up a nation we built in an almost apparent effort to sew discord in the oily part of the planet. We should probably go ahead & conquer the entire world, eh?

PS: I still have a deep-seeded dislike of Obama...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Someone help me out here. Is Voight a Jewish name?:dunno:

He may have spoken out before but has he ever directly called out the chosen one in a national venue like this before? I'm guessing the Chicagoan has connections in Hollywood.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not really sure, many change names or use stage names, I did find a list Jew Watch - Jewish Entertainment

Really? There is a web site dedicated to monitoring Jews... In America? Maybe we should get little Star of David patches for them to wear so we know who they are. Hmmm... perhaps everyone should have been asked about their religion when they signed on here. We may have some Jews right here in our midst that we don't know about.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    He's Catholic I believe.

Strangely enough, Catholic's and Jews intermarry, quite often.

Jon Stewert
    Bill Mahar
    Nancy Pelosi

So the person in question could be of jewish descent. Which might explain why he wrote the letter in the first place.

What might be needed to note is this: Jews in America have historically voted democrat, in overwhelming support, so even if Obama screws it up for Israel (Im trying to remember to spell it correctly , Bill of Rights, and again, thank you for the correction)
    They will maintain they're party lines.

Top Bottom