• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Meister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Hi, I'm a new member so I don't really know the general consensus on Alex Jones around here but I'm sure there's some mixed reviews.

I think some of his stuff is decent but he can really go off the deep end at times.

However, this piece seemed to pretty interesting and legit. What are your opinions on this?

This is part two of three and has the most action IMO.
    http://youtu.be/YWxkL_gHSMs

Last edited by a moderator:

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    Didn't watch your vid yet, but my opinion of Alex Jones in a nutshell...

Hes right on a lot (most) of issues he raises, but he exaggerates almost to the point of lying. He is also a egotistical, self-serving, snake-oil selling, big mouth rectum.

Last edited:

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Alex jones lost me. I do listen to him every once in a full moon.

But what made me not listen to him frequently is the psycho attacks he gets. He gets so fake angry, fake crying and repeats the same info over and over and over and over.

What i DO listen to more now is the Young Turks. They keep up with current news, they don't think everything is a conspiracy theory.

They are neither left nor right, just like alex jones. Although they do give credit where credit is due.

For example: If a republican........votes against a bill, they give credit where credit is due. But if a republican votes for banning guns, then Cenk (anchor) really gives it to them.

Alex Jones is to angry for me to listen to. He goes off on rants and doesnt cover as many current news as i would like him to.

He also talks about "We've read the globalist papers, etc etc etc".

Well i havent....so where can i get these globalist papers?

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    In my opinion, this guy is may have some valid points but Netting over the garden......seems a little nuts to me, I think it would be better to make it look untended and full of weeds. If I see somthing that looks hidden by a camo netting that is going to peak my intrest. just my :twocents:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I always thought the Young Turks were leftists. They were signed by Air America, and that is about as far left as an organization could get.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    This is funny, I was thinking of posting a similar question. I think Alex looses me with his extreme doo doo is going to happen right now junk. I certainly do not pretend to know it all, but crying wolf for everything only works so long.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    This is funny, I was thinking of posting a similar question. I think Alex looses me with his extreme doo doo is going to happen right now junk. I certainly do not pretend to know it all, but crying wolf for everything only works so long.

You should have listen to him when the Fukashima event was going on. "NUCLEAR RADIATION IS COMING OVER! IT WILL CAUSE CANCERS BLAH BLAH BLAH"

I dont doubt that the Japanese govt was lying about the ACTUAL reports. But Alex Jones needs to calm down a bit.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    I always thought the Young Turks were leftists. They were signed by Air America, and that is about as far left as an organization could get.

They where with NBC or MSNBC....or whatever. And they left.

Cenk and the crew are not left nor right. They report corruption for both Left and Right. They are not like Rush Slimebaugh or some leftist news.

Top Bottom