• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    I work for a contract security company in indianapolis, we have sites on the west side and the south side. These sites require 24 hour coverage, consequently when we need to hire someone to cover a site it needs to happen fast. Management has not yet provided any help through the supposed craigslist ad they have so we've been stuck hiring...basically anyone we could reach who needed a job. This is far from an ideal situation so im bringing this opportunity to you guys!:rockwoot:

I'm not sure if we have an opening right now, could be though, turnover has been roughly once a week.
    The qualifications for the job are:
    reliable transportation, clean background check (i think:n00b:), can pass a drug screen. requires you to walk a lot, i think thats it..

The only thing im looking for are people who will: show up ON TIME, work when scheduled, and not fall asleep.

The job consists of checking I.D.'s, handing people clipboards, being alert, writing observations in reports. It is very simple. Starting pay is 8.75, goes to $9 an hour after 30 days. Paid overtime, health insurance after..6 months i think, and paid vacation after year full time (32 hours a week+)

Like i said, when we need someone we tend to need them within a day or two to get trained and cover a shift so i would like to have people I can go to immediately.
    I guess just post on here if your interested, or send me an IM. lol ill probably regret saying that. ok i think thats everything:popcorn:

Top Bottom