• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I don't understand why gay women like other women who look like guys. Same with gay males. " I don't like women, I just like guys who dress/act like women".

Color me confused.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't understand why gay women like other women who look like guys. Same with gay males. " I don't like women, I just like guys who dress/act like women".

Color me confused.

Count yourself blessed. It is not possible to understand at this level without being one of them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Color me confused.

That's always puzzled me too... You're not attracted to the opposite sex, and presumably you want to attract someone that is also not attracted to the opposite sex, so why on earth would you do your best to look and act like... the opposite sex?! :scratch:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Color me confused.

A paradox, yes, but consider it for the better, at least if you're looking at it from the viewpoint of a single heterosexual man: Mannish lesbians take two unappealing women out of circulation, and two gay guys free up two more women.
    Also, anyone who values the opinions that emerge from the lunatic fringe fever swamp that is Jezebel really should rethink things.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    A paradox, yes, but consider it for the better, at least if you're looking at it from the viewpoint of a single heterosexual man: Mannish lesbians take two unappealing women out of circulation, and two gay guys free up two more women.
    Also, anyone who values the opinions that emerge from the lunatic fringe fever swamp that is Jezebel really should rethink things.

:+1:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oldpink again."

Top Bottom