• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I am not familiar with the organization, but if ever a body of people should be interested in preserving the right to keep and bear arms I would expect it to be the Jewish people.

The voting trends of the Jewish people in general, however, would indicate otherwise.

I will interested in seeing what those knowledgable of this organization has to share on it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I am not a member. But I heard of them years ago. Occasionally I stop by the web page to see what's going on.
    Basically, they try to educate people on gun control side effects, and run away government.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ive heard of them, I've been to their site a time or two...my basic understanding is about equivalent to actaeon's.

Kenny87ky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    They do some good educational work. Not much for fighting for gun rights, which the NRA is best at, but they put a lot of effort into teaching about firearms ownership, 2nd amendment rights, etc.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I always regarded them as one of the best groups on second amendment issues. IIRC the main guy died last year, so I am not sure how that has affected them.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    You are hard to understand.

"... not much for gun-rights ... ... but they put a lot of effort in 2d amendment rights." You speak out of both sides of mouth; 2A IS gun-rights. JPFO is not as big as NRA, but is very effective. For a while about 3-4 yrs ago they sold a forged aluminum 85%-completed AR- lower, but BATFU shut it down. I had one.
    They do some good educational work. Not much for fighting for gun rights, which the NRA is best at, but they put a lot of effort into teaching about firearms ownership, 2nd amendment rights, etc.

Kenny87ky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    Let me rephrase, they DO NOT have alot to do with directly fighting the anti gun movement but the DO have alot to do with EDUCATING people on gun rights and the second amendment.

When it comes to using legal power to defend the 2nd amendment, the nra is better than anyone else, though they do have a few issues I don't like. When it comes to educating the public about their rights and the 2nd amendment JFPO does an excellent job. Both of these are important and necessary.

They have some free videos to watch, I seen one of them a year or so ago and though it did a great job at explaining the second amendment, I also seen their "the gang" movie where they discuss the problems with the ATF.

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I've never really understood separating yourself into a subgroup of the larger group. I dunno. I guess the more the merrier.

Anyone want to join OHCPGRTU? I'm currently the only member but there is plenty of room on this futon.

The Obese Hairy Caucasians for Preserving Gun Rights in Thong Underwear

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I've never really understood separating yourself into a subgroup of the larger group.

Think about it this way, vitamin--if fat, hairy white printers were pushing gun control would you not want to join a group of fat, hairy white printers who defended the RKBA?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I've never really understood separating yourself into a subgroup of the larger group. I dunno. I guess the more the merrier.

Anyone want to join OHCPGRTU? I'm currently the only member but there is plenty of room on this futon.

The Obese Hairy Caucasians for Preserving Gun Rights in Thong Underwear

LOL!

Many qualify.... few are so proud!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Think about it this way, vitamin--if fat, hairy white printers were pushing gun control would you not want to join a group of fat, hairy white printers who defended the RKBA?

I guess so.

I just don't know if i'd let someone into my group if they didn't meet the criteria and that's the issue I have. What i mean is, i've seen pictures of you. You may be hairy. You may be willing to purchase thong under wear. I MAY find that you are not rotund enough to join the group. Should i then supply you with coupons to Golden Corral and tell you to try again next year? I just feel weird about groups that segregate themselves.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Perhaps some are more committed to preserving the natural rights documented in the Second than are others.

If ever a people should be, it may be the Jewish people. Yet, many exercise a voting pattern that runs counter to that.

Perhaps that is why they have chosen to speak as a member of a group instead of letting the group do their speaking for them.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    To think, if citizens of the United States would exercise the natural rights documented in the Second Amendment all of these groups could work on other infringements of Liberty.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    All are welcome to join the group. The point is to show thtat Jews of all people should support the 2nd amendment.

I like them because they don't walk the fence of PCness. They proudly declare that guns are good all the time no matter what and **** those who don't like it.

Top Bottom