Jerry Sandusky found guilty on 45 of 48 counts of sexual molestation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I'm sure a lot of us are/were thinking this.
    To an intellectual degree I understand there are twisted people that do sick stuff, because whatever screw is loose in their head or what not, but what about the people surrounding this that KNEW what he was doing. Otherwise normal people, no screws loose, so to speak, yet did nothing!?

it almost seems like their punishment should be worse doesnt it?

jake

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. In cases of this degree, the death penalty should be an option. And Jerry Sandusky ought to be put down. I don't support the condoning of prison justice though. If we're not willing to get our own hands dirty to do what's right, we ought not outsource it.

I am skeptic that acts such as these could be kept secret and there is a definite whiff of a cover up. If so, let the sword of justice swing swiftly.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Personally I believe victims and families should be able to punish the monsters but since they don't get that opportunity the ideas below would work too.

168835_433188480047083_1432943421_n-1.jpg

149352_10151005253230420_1805449772_n-Copy.jpg

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It seems there were so many that knew of this activity and for their jobs and the program they kept quite. Everyone of them should be help accountable at some level. They all could have stopped this. I believe it was from the head coach all the way down to keep this closed mouth for fear of it ruining there positions of power in that system. Truly sucks.
    What would I do if it were my kid....HHhhmmmmmm

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    He'll be in protective custody (ie: segregation) or he'll go to new castle (I think) which houses most of the states child molestors/sexual predators/etc.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He'll be in protective custody (ie: segregation) or he'll go to new castle (I think) which houses most of the states child molestors/sexual predators/etc.

So they an entire prison just for the pervs to protect them... What a waste of space and money.

A_Brit_In_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Greenwood, Indiana
    He won't go into general population, kiddie fiddlers like him never do, But I bet you once he's inside (proving he doesn't top himself first) he'll get a good seeing too, the guards will just look the other way, there is a special place in hell for people like this.

Top Bottom