• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    I'm looking at purchasing a new handgun and really like the jericoh. from what i understand kbi made them a while back and are no longer in business. now magnum research makes them. does anybody kno anything about the magnum research versions. accuracy? reliability? good shooter?? any all input would b appreciated thank u

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Are you talking about the Jericho 941 Baby Eagle pistols? I've handled a few and intend to own one at some point. I've always read and been told they're accurate (not competition accurate, but average) and built like tanks, and from handling one, you'll realize it is. Reliability seems to be good as well, and they use the CZ-75 frame-in-slide design, which my EAA Witness uses, and I shoot it better than I've shot any other centerfire handgun...

This?
    1287735491.jpg

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    yes. i really like them and the new mag res ones has the rail. i dent kno anything about them so i wanted to ask people who were more knowledgable about them

KevinJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    3 or 4 years back I was in Bradis for the purchase of my first 1911. Now I can't remember the salesman's name but he was a fan of the Jericohs (sp?).
    A few months later I went back and spoke to him about getting one. Apparently the importer who had the license decided to retire and no one has picked up the ball.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    from what i understand u can order them from mag research. well they have them listed on the website anyway. if they have them in stock. well Ive got it narrowed down to three pistols beretta 92 all polished baby eagle 9mm or another taurus pt92. i already have a taurus, (i really like them) and they say beretta are better. but i really like the baby eagles too. got it down to three now in need to make the cut to two. i already have a taurus so I'm probably down to the beretta or the baby eagle. such a tough decision!!!!! lol

Top Bottom