• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    If we we are all truly equal, why does Obama have to flaunt it? The guy may be qualified, I don't know, but to me this is just an excuse for him to get in our face. His preferences should not be part of the decision to get the job. Disclosure; I had a gay guy as an assistant and he did an excellent job helping me manage my department. I was very sorry to see him move on.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I feel like this prick is doing everything he can to destroy this country. I heard the flush when he got elected and now we're damn near down the drain. I hope it's not too late to stop this slide he's got us on.

Bob

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    He definitely pulled the handle and i think this country is already down the drain. Think it's actually been processed and redistributed for the Kalifornian's to drink

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Whocares?

Widely viewed as one of the most capable leaders in the Pentagon, Fanning became Air Force undersecretary in April 2013. He served several months as acting secretary while the confirmation of now-Secretary Deborah Lee James was stuck in Congress.

Before that, he was deputy undersecretary of the Navy and its deputy chief management officer from 2009-2013.

I don't think he's getting the job because he's gay.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If we we are all truly equal, why does Obama have to flaunt it? The guy may be qualified, I don't know, but to me this is just an excuse for him to get in our face. His preferences should not be part of the decision to get the job. Disclosure; I had a gay guy as an assistant and he did an excellent job helping me manage my department. I was very sorry to see him move on.

Every single thing he does is to "Get in our face"

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

As far as I can tell, this guy's "defense" qualifications consist of "advising" on Air Force and Navy procurement projects - not anything to do with the types of issues that will concern the Army; those issues will probably be related to Personnel and the strategy for how we're going to defend our interests with fewer troops than we had under arms at the start of WWII.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What did you expect from the same president who unrolls the red carpet for a kid who brings a clock inside a suitcase to school, just because said kid is from a Muslm family, while at the same time totally ignoring the multiple examples of other kids who have been suspended and other sanctioned for shooting Pop-Tart guns, finger guns, and for writing stories about hunting dinosaurs with a gun?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    What did you expect from the same president who unrolls the red carpet for a kid who brings a clock inside a suitcase to school, just because said kid is from a Muslm family, while at the same time totally ignoring the multiple examples of other kids who have been suspended and other sanctioned for shooting Pop-Tart guns, finger guns, and for writing stories about hunting dinosaurs with a gun?

Has anyone else seen the YouTube video of some "home electronics projects" guy pointing out that, according to the photos posted of "the clock," the kid couldn't have "built" it; it's basically just a commercial alarm clock with the cover taken off and the guts rearranged. The whole "project" was a hoax.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The case in question is a bit over a foot wide (looking at the photos; use the AC plug for a scale reference). How small are your suitcases?

it was a pencil case, or in our parlance, a pistol case. In fact, looking at it, it looks like the same design as my takedown shotgun case... black textured plastic with an external aluminum frame.

And the clock was a 1970s vintage Radio shack model. So not miniaturized like we are used to.

The whole thing is starting to stink to high heaven.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    it was a pencil case, or in our parlance, a pistol case. In fact, looking at it, it looks like the same design as my takedown shotgun case... black textured plastic with an external aluminum frame.

And the clock was a 1970s vintage Radio shack model. So not miniaturized like we are used to.

The whole thing is starting to stink to high heaven.

Was this a dry run test....:dunno:

I have not read everything posted about this but just curious.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Was this a dry run test....:dunno:

I have not read everything posted about this but just curious.

No. I am POSITIVE thats not it. However his dad is quite the colorful character (ran for the presidency of an African country from TX, etc) and is involved with CAIR with previous lawsuits, so I get the feeling this isnt as innocent as first reported. My gut says dad used his kid's project to bait the school system into overreacting. He succeeded. We all got played.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The case in question is a bit over a foot wide (looking at the photos; use the AC plug for a scale reference). How small are your suitcases?

IOW, you'll continue to defend punishing other kids for one thing, while at the same time rewarding another kid, just as long as it's your favored president doing the rewarding.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    IOW, you'll continue to defend punishing other kids for one thing, while at the same time rewarding another kid, just as long as it's your favored president doing the rewarding.

You got that from correcting your misstatement about a suitcase-sized device? Bit of a stretch.

Top Bottom