• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The Rural King in Jasper (Dubois Co) has a sign up looking for someone knowledgeable in firearms for a sporting dept. An associate told me they were planning on selling guns. No other info at this time but other Rural Kings might be getting ready to sell guns.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    The manager in the martinsville store was looking to get a FFL a few months ago. I'll check with her next time I am in there.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    It looks like the Vincennes RK is gearing up to sell firearms also.
    They have 3 or 4 nice new glass display cases set up that look like pistol display cases. Now if they would just get some ammo in.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I'd love to work some part time at their gun sales counter. Now, for the big question; will they let their sales people carry, even if concealed? There's no way I would work a gun counter without being able to protect myself from a psycho.

Does anybody know what their policy is or will be?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I can verify that martinsville is selling firearms, and according to the manager has struck some kind of deal with sig sauer. They had a couple sig AR's s couple of remington shotguns and about 8 sig pistols. Prices seemed a tad high, but isnt everything right now.

They also had pierce jags for most calibers, I was happy, been looking for a LGS that has them, and coming up empty handed..

brdhntr37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    I can see them carrying long guns, but any idea if they will all stock handguns? This is terrible news for my checkbook if their prices are competitive

Top Bottom