• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Usually actors don't talk about health problems unless they are looking for career attention, particularly at advanced age.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Usually actors don't talk about health problems unless they are looking for career attention, particularly at advanced age.

I agree. She has an agenda she's pushing and trying to justify the FACT that it is now blatantly obvious that she is preaching her gospel of 'do as I say, not as I do' and the general public is apparently expected to fain support of these practices.

It's similar to Marie Antionette's "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"; perhaps that ended differently that she expected...

Ms. Fonda is trying to draw attention to her cause by stirring the emotions of the masses, and through their support of her in her health journey surely they would inherently support her pet causes. She has blood on her hands, I have nothing to support. I have a family member fading quickly from health issues caused from the chemicals they dumped on our service members over there. My cousins 7yr old is currently inpatient at St. Jude receiving around the clock care trying to beat his cancer. My dearest friend ended her radiation treatments for breast cancer about 12 months ago when the burns were too much for her skin and she and her doctor had to have a difficult conversation about percentages of recurrence with continued treatment. I've been with her through her extensive reconstruction journey and test after test after test when a lump was detected. We just lost a dear friend, and a good man, to cancer. It is a horrible thing to go through and I would not wish it upon anyone. It will NOT be a reason for me to be sympathetic to her causes.

She chose who she would stand up to be counted with, and they showed no mercy.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Dear Cancer,
    You prick bass turd!
    You killed my sister at age 35 and my Dad at age 60, as well as some other relatives I cared deeply about and several friends who were cheated out of so much of a normal life.
    I have called you everything that is unholy. There can be no doubt in your evil mind how much I hate you.
    Here is a chance for you to redeem yourself.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I guess this is somebody's least favorite aunt or something. Still trying to figure out why it's news or why anyone gives two ****s if she lives or dies. Keep paying all this attention to her and sharing her thoughts/statements and you'll make her a celebrity.

She sounds like the sort of person that deserves obscurity, don't you think?

Axxe55

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Texas.
    There are people deserving of compassion and sympathy for getting cancer, but she ain't one of them IMO.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I guess this is somebody's least favorite aunt or something. Still trying to figure out why it's news or why anyone gives two ****s if she lives or dies. Keep paying all this attention to her and sharing her thoughts/statements and you'll make her a celebrity.

I agree, but it’s to be expected when bad things happen to someone like her, especially when that someone is still working their agenda while informing everyone they have cancer.

Plus, aside from some of our DC elites, I don’t know if I can think of anyone more despised than her.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Who are we talking about? Someone important?

Don't anybody use that name. I'll accept pineapple on pizza before admitting the existence of this one!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    travolta-lost.gif

Me in this thread being too young to understand any of these references

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Rumor is Queen Mum has passed in the past couple hours. Could we please trade her for Fonda? Puhleeeeeeeeze?!?!?!

Not that I give two shakes about the Queen either, but at least I can say she hasnt blatantly betrayed our nation during a time of war.

Top Bottom