• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yep and the cheapest shipping by ground is $6.95 total cost of knife is $46.94 . That is just shipping and price of knife. Didnt see if there was sales tax or not. I sell them for $50.00. :twocents:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Yep and the cheapest shipping by ground is $6.95 total cost of knife is $46.94 . That is just shipping and price of knife. Didnt see if there was sales tax or not. I sell them for $50.00. :twocents:

I can attest, Knife Lady has some KILLER prices; support local business and buy from her - seriously.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Something to keep in mind

Being a licensed business in the state of Indiana...every quarter I have to send the Indiana department of revenue a check for sales tax for both Knife lady and my sales. So when Knife Lady sells a Izula for $50.00 remember that $3.50 (7%) is going to the state to cover sales tax. So when you keep you purchases local...not only are you helping the local business person, you are also contributing revenue to the state of Indiana.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Being a licensed business in the state of Indiana...every quarter I have to send the Indiana department of revenue a check for sales tax for both Knife lady and my sales. So when Knife Lady sells a Izula for $50.00 remember that $3.50 is going to the state to cover sales tax. So when you keep you purchases local...not only are you helping the local business person, you are also contributing revenue to the state of Indiana.

:+1:

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Being a licensed business in the state of Indiana...every quarter I have to send the Indiana department of revenue a check for sales tax for both Knife lady and my sales. So when Knife Lady sells a Izula for $50.00 remember that $3.50 (7%) is going to the state to cover sales tax. So when you keep you purchases local...not only are you helping the local business person, you are also contributing revenue to the state of Indiana.
    :+1: Plus Knife lady and Brad are great people

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    :+1: Plus Knife lady and Brad are great people

Exactly what he said! I had awesome CS with these people! I have actually paid a little more for something just for the fact that it stays local. If Im supporting my local business, community, and state I have no problem spending my hard earned cash in that manner!!

Just never question Brad and him carrying a pink knife! :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Exactly what he said! I had awesome CS with these people! I have actually paid a little more for something just for the fact that it stays local. If Im supporting my local business, community, and state I have no problem spending my hard earned cash in that manner!!

Just never question Brad and him carrying a pink knife! :D
    :laugh:

I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to carry a pink knife! Are you? :D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I am a female and I dont even carry a pink knife nor do I really want to.;)

I am partial to the desert tan color of the ESEE knives. :D

I do like the pink Izula it is a nice bright color which would help find it if you drop it in the woods :D

So now, does that make me less of a female if I dont carry a pink knife????:dunno:

Top Bottom