• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You trying to find one to try on, or you already know what you want? Honestly, I've just found it easier to buy holsters online, but then I'm already sorted on what I like.

I've been real happy with Galco King Tuk IWB hybrids. Have them for my Glocks, and M&P's.

I tried a Cross Breed MiniTuck from crossbreedseconds.com when I first got my Glock 43, and I still have it, but the retention was not near as good as the King Tuk's. Was fine when actually IWB, but there are times when having the gun well retained when the holster is not tight against the body is a good thing.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Another +1 for just buying online one that has the features you want. The major manufacturers are all going to have decent products, that's how they stay in business.

If you're interested, I'm happy with a couple DeSantis Dual Carry II holsters. The clip makes them IWB, but they also have belt slits if you want to OWB.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Another +1 for just buying online one that has the features you want. The major manufacturers are all going to have decent products, that's how they stay in business.

If you're interested, I'm happy with a couple DeSantis Dual Carry II holsters. The clip makes them IWB, but they also have belt slits if you want to OWB.

Thanks for the offer, as soon as I got home I set up my Ravens and actually like it a lot.

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Order one from stealth gear or alien gear ...you won't be disappointed. Ive tried many holsters for my shield . I got stealth gear for b-day & gun disappears. Doesn't stick in your side or hurt my back, trust me they are nice.

Top Bottom