• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dunko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Looking for recommendations for an IWB for my Glock with a light. I bought a Surefire 300 and unless I read the website wrong, crossbreed does not make one to fit. I love my crossbreed so maybe something similar???

Thanks for any ideas!

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Looking for recommendations for an IWB for my Glock with a light. I bought a Surefire 300 and unless I read the website wrong, crossbreed does not make one to fit. I love my crossbreed so maybe something similar???

Thanks for any ideas!

Are you only looking for something that's leatherbacked like your crossbreed?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    At the risk of sounding broken recordish, Dale Fricke ArchAngel, I will try to upload pics of mine for a 19 with X300U later.
    FrickeAA003.jpg

FrickeAA002.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    FrickeAA001.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    ^^^^^^ +1 for Henry Holsters ^^^^^^^^^^^

+2 for Henry Holsters. Great stuff. He can definitely make you one with a light. You also get full kydex around the gun with a leather backing for consistent holstering and retention that won't break down over time. I love my IWB hybrid for my M&P9.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I love my IWB hybrid for my M&P9.

I wore mine last night for the first time in a long time. (I generally go OWB)

But I bought a pair of britches that are rather large in the waist...so I thought I'd go IWB with the full-sized again for old time's sake.

Good thing Rosco's Tacos wasn't robbed while I was there. That'd have probably been one well-ventilated robber - Two other men were also carrying as my family and I ate.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    +2 for Henry Holsters. Great stuff. He can definitely make you one with a light. You also get full kydex around the gun with a leather backing for consistent holstering and retention that won't break down over time. I love my IWB hybrid for my M&P9.
    Are you saying leather doesn't break down over time? Properly formed kydex has superior retention to leather, and is even easier to reholster than leather?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Are you saying leather doesn't break down over time? Properly formed kydex has superior retention to leather, and is even easier to reholster than leather?

He's alluding to the fact that Henry mates an entire holster to the leather backer - rather than just the outer kydex shell with leather forming the inside barrier.

Top Bottom