• ...and so much more!
  • mrm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    new buffalo
    All you iwb carriers out there:
    Ever have an awkward moment where your shirttail snags over your grip, thus exposing your shooting iron? Me either, but I worry about it all the time. I think we need a code phrase, something more subtle than: your gun is exposed. I've been kicking around ideas from "you need to pull your pants up" to "the sun is shining brightly." Any thoughts? Is there already one I'm not hip (hehe) enough to know of?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    How would we know that the exposure was accidental rather than intentional?

I'd think that, "nice pistol" would suffice for either.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    "Are you Kirk Freeman?"

When I hear that name I think KEEP IT IN THE HOLSTER!!!!
    If I hear that, I'd check.

But I usually don't care anyway.

Spencir

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I saw a guy not to long ago at Best Buy that was carrying iwb and had his sweatshirt riding up over the gun. I thought about telling him but figured he was probably doing it intentionally. It turns out he was not because I saw him later in the store with it covered up.

I probably would have said something along the lines of "I don't know if you're meaning to, but you're shirt is over your gun"

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    While standing in line at a CVS, some guy kept clearing his throat behind me. I did the shirt tug to make sure and the throat clearing stopped.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Unless you are in a place that you are not supposed to be carrying why would you be that worried about it? I carry iwb because I just don't feel the need to flaunt that I've got a gun. I know I have it and that's all that matters. But I don't freak out or even care if I bend over to look at something and the guns shows. When I stand up I pull my shirt down. No biggie.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Unless you are in a place that you are not supposed to be carrying why would you be that worried about it? I carry iwb because I just don't feel the need to flaunt that I've got a gun. I know I have it and that's all that matters. But I don't freak out or even care if I bend over to look at something and the guns shows. When I stand up I pull my shirt down. No biggie.

I wouldn't. I OC just for the attention. But some people really don't want anybody to know that they are carrying.

StunnedMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    All you iwb carriers out there:
    Ever have an awkward moment where your shirttail snags over your grip, thus exposing your shooting iron? Me either, but I worry about it all the time. I think we need a code phrase...

I usually scream at the top of my lungs, "HOLY $#!^ HE'S GOT A GUN!!!!!!"'

That generally takes care of it.

Ian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    I got a anti buddy who likes to yell out "yer penis is showing!" When it happens to me

Top Bottom