• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I have FINALLY been able to secure an advisor for a PRO-gun student organization at IUPUI (shooting club, educational group, etc.) I know there are several campus students on here. I have a LOT of plans in the works, but have been unable to get them going simply due to no faculty members willing to take on this role. That is no longer an issue and this will become an official organization opening in the fall semester.

If you want to be a part of this group, please email me. Email me with what level of participation you would be interested in (just a member, or a leadership role.) If you're interested in a leadership role give me a little insight into your major, experience, capabilities, and skills that you can contribute to the group.

Regardless of how involved you want to be, let me know that you want to be a member. To make it an official organization, we must meet a certain number of members.

If you're interested, simply email my SN at yahoo.com. I'll compile everyone's email into a group email list for updates and to stay informed on progress over the next couple months and will contact those who are interested in leadership roles. Also, share this around with other pro-gun students that you know on IUPUI campus.

Thanks guys and let's bring some pro-firearms education to a college campus in the heart of Hoosier nation. :rockwoot:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Anything that "old folks" could do to help?
    Well, depends on circumstances I suppose. We will be looking for opportunities of locations to organize group shoots. We will also be looking for way to raise funds for the group.

Other than those sorts of things, I think people who are not students will be of limited capacity to help. I'll certainly keep track of any offers, ideas, etc. as we begin to develop the group in coming months. :yesway:

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    If I end up attending graduate school there in the fall, I will gladly join. Still waiting for word back on several applications before I decide where I end up.

Shwaisey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Have you heard of/met the Young Americans for Liberty group on Indy campus?
    They are holding a pro-carry event soon

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Have you heard of/met the Young Americans for Liberty group on Indy campus?
    They are holding a pro-carry event soon
    Is that the "libertarian" group? If not, then no. I was talking to one of their leaders last year about organizing some training and a group shoot, but he seemed to "fall off the face of the earth" and fell through with communication. :dunno:

Last edited:

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    Yes, congrats! I dont think IU Bloomington even has a skeet club anymore! There are a handful of business school colleagues into shooting here. We find each other somehow!

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I have a speech class going on currently at IUSB. My next speech is an informative one explaining Indiana gun laws. My persuasive speech is going to be on Campus carry.

Any information that you'd like to share, it'd help build my arguments and statistics.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Yes, congrats! I dont think IU Bloomington even has a skeet club anymore! There are a handful of business school colleagues into shooting here. We find each other somehow!
    Such a shame too. We used to have 2 ranges and classes, and now nothing.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I have a speech class going on currently at IUSB. My next speech is an informative one explaining Indiana gun laws. My persuasive speech is going to be on Campus carry.

Any information that you'd like to share, it'd help build my arguments and statistics.
    Indiana gun law common misconceptions - Justified use of force, carrying firearms with license and at age 18, and pointing out that LEO have no legal obligation to defend you is a good point to bring out in such context too

Campus carry- criminals don't want to pay retributions for their acts so they seek easy targets that's why they hide their faces typically, a 100lb woman can fend off a 300lb attacker with a gun cuz it's an equalizer, police are minutes away IF someone notices what's going on and calls them, only the individual is responsible for their own safety.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN

Here is the contact info for all the campus directors

IUPUI
    https://www.facebook.com/StudentsForConcealedCarryAtIupui?fref=ts
    -Randall Spannuth, President SCC IUPUI Campus
    Group Email: SCCCatIUPUI@yahoo.com
    Personal Email: rrspannu@iupui.edu
    Cell: 317-340-4314

IU
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stud...at-Indiana-University/184811321536899?fref=ts
    -Crayle Vanest, President SCC IU Campus
    -State Director for Indiana
    Email: crayle.vanest@gmail.com
    Phone: 317 679 3109

ISU
    https://www.facebook.com/StudentsForConcealedCarryAtIsu?ref=ts&fref=ts
    -Ayrton Ingle (Aj)
    -President SCC Indiana State University Campus
    Email: SCCatISU@gmail.com
    Phone: 812-629-6190

BSU
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stud...ate-University/456951384362968?ref=ts&fref=ts
    -Damon Cox
    -President SCC Ball State University Campus
    Personal Email:dccox@bsu.edu
    Group Email:concealcarrybsu@gmail.com
    Cell: 317 662 5879

Purdue
    Students for Concealed Carry at Purdue University | Facebook
    -Jeremiah forbes
    -President SCC Purdue University Campus
    Personal Email: forbes1@purdue.edu
    Group Email: N/A
    Cell: 260-553-0101