• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I REALLY hope by "teenager" we are talking about 18 or 19.......if the answer is not 100% in the affirmative then might I suggest removing this post. I know that INGO is in a "G" rated family mode but doubt that questionable material that might be in the pedophile range would work no matter the rating set forth by Fenway.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I REALLY hope by "teenager" we are talking about 18 or 19.......if the answer is not 100% in the affirmative then might I suggest removing this post. I know that INGO is in a "G" rated family mode but doubt that questionable material that might be in the pedophile range would work no matter the rating set forth by Fenway.

From the article:

18-year-old Libertarian Cassidy Nicosia, who lives in Manchester, New Hampshire, was arrested in nearby Keene for walking around topless as part of a protest and to test local. Well, it turns out — as we explained in I Did It For Science — the law was on her side after all…

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    My hat's off to her. If men can go shirtless, then what's different about women that we don't allow it? With our obesity 'epidemic', I've certainly seen plenty of men sporting open B-cups...

The only reason this would be a problem in our society is because of our puritanical reverence for breasts. Keeping it all hush-hush leads to secret sexual perversions because we're not comfortable talking about it with others.

For examples, please see: Clergy & Politicians.

See also: BBC News | AMERICAS | Curtains for semi-nude justice statue
    WARNING - NSFW LINK - Statue Erotica!

Was Ashcroft unable to control himself around that dirty nipple or was he too ashamed to be seen with a symbol of justice? :rolleyes:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why do headlines seek to categorize people?

TEENAGER

We are all adults.
    Just say citizen or something generic for EVERYONE.

Teenager sounds creepy.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    All I can say is God Bless Her! Maybe if other women start hearing about this, it will start a trend and more women will start walking around topless. And even better, topless with a open carry handgun!! But if that happened, can you imagine how many guys would be walking around with tents in their pants! :):

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    My hat's off to her. If men can go shirtless, then what's different about women that we don't allow it? With our obesity 'epidemic', I've certainly seen plenty of men sporting open B-cups...
    [/COLOR][/U]

B-Cup is small for some folks I've seen with man-boobs.

All in favor, say aye. Aye!

Hear, hear!

Many folks get waaaaay too much into other folks' affairs. At least, that was our prevailing attitude in the South. If not for some functional difficulties with the party, I could easily become Libertarian. It doesn't hurt that they like to bare their tata's either!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I do wish they had more footage of the female mentioned in the article while she was protesting though. I mean that video is cool and all. I just think its even better to see real people doing it instead of models/actresses.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

The only reason this would be a problem in our society is because of our puritanical reverence for breasts. Keeping it all hush-hush leads to secret sexual perversions because we're not comfortable talking about it with others.

For examples, please see: Clergy & Politicians.

See also: BBC News | AMERICAS | Curtains for semi-nude justice statue
    WARNING - NSFW LINK - Statue Erotica!

Was Ashcroft unable to control himself around that dirty nipple or was he too ashamed to be seen with a symbol of justice? :rolleyes:

Sounds like a rally cry for an open carry event I could support:D

Top Bottom