• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guncakes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ii had to bring it home. "it" being a 100 round box of 9mm fmj ammo from walmart!!! I didn't think it even existed anymore. Just to make the story even more unbelievable, I found it at 10:30am on a Saturday!!!!

I was standing by the case trying to get someone's attention when a nice lady asked I needed some help. I asked her if she would mind finding an associate for me as I didn't want to leave that poor little box all alone ('cause we all know that when guns and ammo are left alone, they do terrible, terrible things). I was only thinking of the children.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Have you named your new child yet? It was so kind of you not to leave an orphan stranded there on the ammo shelf. You just never know what kind of sad fate it may have encountered. :):

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Been a while since I've seen WWB 9mm at China Wall.

It has gotten so the associate, a nice lady, has started to wave me off when she spots me heading for the ammo case. "No .22 or nine, hon!"

It saves me some steps, I guess.

guncakes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    i was pretty happy to find it, and to have the $$ with me. I've been wanting to get into a few classes, but can't find enough ammo to take without paying an arm and a leg for the rounds.

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    Ii had to bring it home. "it" being a 100 round box of 9mm fmj ammo from walmart!!! I didn't think it even existed anymore. Just to make the story even more unbelievable, I found it at 10:30am on a Saturday!!!!

I was standing by the case trying to get someone's attention when a nice lady asked I needed some help. I asked her if she would mind finding an associate for me as I didn't want to leave that poor little box all alone ('cause we all know that when guns and ammo are left alone, they do terrible, terrible things). I was only thinking of the children.

Shock of lifetime yesterday, buddy sent txt @ 11:35am about Brownsburg Yalmart still having 325 boxes of .22lr...

Hopefully the Great Ammo Depression of 2013 is slowly coming to an end...

:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:

Top Bottom