• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Let me back up with the 411...

I am a flashlight hoarder. I hardly ever go to the store without tossing one in the cart. Pen sized ones, key chain ones, ginormous ones, magnetic ones, flashing ones, hat-clipping ones, plastic, metal, waterproof,...you name it.

I stash them everywhere. Any time the lights go off, no matter where I am, there's one within a step or two.
    Drawers, cabinets, bookshelves, closets, bags, baskets, pantry,...when the lights go out, BAM...I got light.

My flashlight buying has been a point of contention for Mr.Jet for a long while now. The only time it's not is when the power goes out and I save the day.

Anyhow...

Well...when I wasn't looking, something changed.
    Mr.Jet came home with two decidedly UnMr.Jet things.

Flashlights.

But not just any flashlights.

One charges with a built in crank and has the ability to switch to less lumens to extend "light" time.
    The other plugs into a vehicle power source (or lighter).
    They both have a place to plug in and charge through a USB port, too.

Awesome.

Who is this man?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Thank you for having the courage to admit to your "issue" and come clean. :D

Mrs Loggydog is always hounding me about my flashlight fetish. I have enough, to be within a couple of feet of multiple lights at any given time. Even my cars and bikes have multiple lights. I admit that I have a problem, but they are so darn handy...

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    We've got one of the crank self charging models with flashlight, flood light, weather, emergency and am/fm bands. It also provides a USB port to charge a cell phone.

I couldn't find the one that powered he whole house though ;)

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Found a great UV light and also picked up a $10 regular normal bulb housing. Interchangeable. Crenulated bezel. Lithium x 2. So nice I bought it thrice.
    Less than $100, six different awesome lights. Ridiculous candela.

Always looking for piezoelectric anything, too.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You should ask him for ID to check if he's actually your husband.Proceed with caution and make sure you carry your 911 as you do it. :):

I have the same passion for lights of any kind.People think im crazy for carrying 4 or 5 flashlights anytime I go out (even during bright daylight).

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i also have a thing for flashlights. i obsess over finding the brightest one for the battery.

i also have a thing for magnets, and pocket knives.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Yes!!

Flashlight fetish here as well. Love em!! Just when I think I have found the coolest, most tactical,the brightest, one I ever saw (Which justifies the purchase)......I see another one.
    A new one.
    A brighter one.

I tell myself not to buy it, but as I look at it, I come up with uses for it, that I never knew I had. Or it is better where I use an existing one, and can now use the older light for something else.

I am Bounty Hunter.......and I am a flashlight junkie.:patriot:

Top Bottom