• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mullahs in iran will be killing everybody for a while, trying to plug the leaks. I suspect that once they get through that, they will be looking for some soft target somewhere in the world to hit as they have been made to look impotent by Israel's success against their proxies the hezbos.

The feds need to redirect some of their resources away from school board meetings and work on illegals who might be connected to that. It's their responsibility to prevent the US from becoming that target.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    It is amazing how fortunes can turn in the dangerous business of killing and war. Just a few weeks ago, everyone thought Iran had at least the propaganda upper hand (I honestly do not know how, given their huge losses and near zero return on their massive drone/missile strike.) But a blown up apartment in Tehran and 5,000 pagers, cell phones, radios, and some well placed bunker busters have dramatically changed the picture with Sunni Muslim Arabs now openly celebrating and encouraging Israel´s success.

This world is such a mess. It reminds me of a quote from a great pop culture philosopher....¨Cat´s sleeping with dogs.....mass hysteria!" --Dr. Peter Vinkman

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

“Allahu Akbar! Let’s get this over with because I’ve heard there’s a drone already circling the neighborhood.”

“You were all carefully selected to be here today by virtue of the fact that you were never important nor competent enough to be issued a phone, pager or radio.”

“So then! Who volunteers to be the next head of the snake, er, emir, and lead us to victory over the Zionists and their infidel allies!?”

“Hello, hello, is this thing on? Testing 1 2 3? C’mon guys, don’t be shy! Step up and insure your place in paradise! You’ll have a magnificent funeral, I assure you, if we can find enough pieces. Daoud, how about you?”

“Um, no, I have to get my teeth cleaned tomorrow.”

“This is more important than leading our glorious struggle?!”

“Have you tried to get an appointment with an orthodontist lately? The Israelis keep blowing up their offices just because there’s a couple rockets in the basement! It’s outrageous! I’m not canceling because it will be six months before I get another appointment.”

“OK OK. Ismail, just because you won’t make eye contact doesn’t mean I can’t see you hiding behind a brother. How is your calendar looking habibbi? Victory awaits you! Hurry, I can hear jets now.”

“No go. I promised my mother I’d take her to see her relatives in New York.”

“I didn’t know she had relatives in New York?”

“I’m sure I’ll find some.”

“Wallah, this is like pulling teeth!”

“I know an orthodontist.”

“Shut up Daoud, y’hmar! Ok, then it’s down to Abu Baz.”

“Abu Baz is 75, has dementia, and can’t speak a coherent sentence.”

“Alhamdulillah! If he’s qualified to be leader of the infidel free world, he’s qualified to lead Hezbollah. All in favor say Allahu Akbar.”

“ALLAH AKBAR!”

“Congratulations to Abu Baz, may he experince a glorious, if short, reign. Umm, what’s that whistling noise? Did someone bring a ney?”

Top Bottom