Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Chicago is under attack incessantly from the inhabitants of their ghettos. Rather a sad commentary that so many excoriate Chicago for their gun laws, (which are better than Israel's) yet allow for no criticism of Israel.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Chicago is under attack incessantly from the inhabitants of their ghettos. Rather a sad commentary that so many excoriate Chicago for their gun laws, (which are better than Israel's) yet allow for no criticism of Israel.
    Maybe because Isreal is not the USA, and is not governed by our government.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Maybe because Isreal is not the USA, and is not governed by our government.
    And yet they consume over $3 Billion US tax dollars every year. Here on INGo we've heard numerous solutions for Chicago's gun laws. Wall them off and let all die. Burn the city. Give them to a foreign country. This list is endless, and draconian. Yet folks here won't raise a single word about Israel and their victim disarmament for the people of this supposedly free country.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And yet they consume over $3 Billion US tax dollars every year. Here on INGo we've heard numerous solutions for Chicago's gun laws. Wall them off and let all die. Burn the city. Give them to a foreign country. This list is endless, and draconian. Yet folks here won't raise a single word about Israel and their victim disarmament for the people of this supposedly free country.

If the problem is tax dollars, then stop sending it to anyone.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm all in favour of that, but most of Israel's supporters would rather keep sending it to them, even when we don't have it to send. They'd rather see us impoverished. Lots of harsh words for our neighbour to the northwest on their gun laws, but not a peep against the "freedom loving government" of Israel.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    We keep sending tax dollars and aid to Chicago too, that should stop as it never makes it where it is supposed to go or gets distributed to those who need it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm all in favour of that, but most of Israel's supporters would rather keep sending it to them, even when we don't have it to send. They'd rather see us impoverished. Lots of harsh words for our neighbour to the northwest on their gun laws, but not a peep against the "freedom loving government" of Israel.

I guess it is time to revisit the Camp David Accords. That money in our part of the bargain for Israel giving the Sinai Peninsula and its oil back to Egypt who lost it fair and square through a preemptive attack for the purpose of obliterating Israel for the sake of doing so. Jimmy may have made a stupid bargain, but he made it and Israel gave up oil in exchange for having the revenue replaced by us. Incidentally, this is the only case of which I am aware other than the lend-lease bases in which another country traded us for assistance rather than simply extending a hand to have it filled.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I guess it is time to revisit the Camp David Accords. That money in our part of the bargain for Israel giving the Sinai Peninsula and its oil back to Egypt who lost it fair and square through a preemptive attack for the purpose of obliterating Israel for the sake of doing so. Jimmy may have made a stupid bargain, but he made it and Israel gave up oil in exchange for having the revenue replaced by us. Incidentally, this is the only case of which I am aware other than the lend-lease bases in which another country traded us for assistance rather than simply extending a hand to have it filled.

Dave, we were sending that money to Israel long before Camp David came about. Adjusted for inflation the amounts are the same. They've always been receiving monetary and military aid from the US congress and government.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    lame.gif

birthday_cake.gif

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Dave, we were sending that money to Israel long before Camp David came about. Adjusted for inflation the amounts are the same. They've always been receiving monetary and military aid from the US congress and government.

We did intermittently. It has been said that sending aid shortly before Israel would otherwise have been overrun was the catalyst that actually sparked action on Nixon's impeachment. Still, it is hard to snatch away something for which they gave up something of value, especially when we give money to Hamas with no strings attached.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

The "draconian" solutions for Chicago are because of one thing: Chicago rules a state of the United States of America. You remember? Land of the free. Chicago cannot take the blame for their own failures, they want to pin it on everyone else. Remember, Chicago's gun problem is a result of Indiana allowing guns, yet our communities haven't surpassed the problems of Chicago. The thugs want to kill each other off, which in turn prevents the dead thug from killing innocents, let's let them battle it out. I haven't seen "give them to a foreign country" opinions, nor have I seen "burn the city." I have seen to LET it burn.

Israel is NOT the United States. I'm opposed to getting involved in other countries' problems, since we have enough problems of our own.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm curious, what kind of laws are the people of Palestine passing lately? Or is this just yet another ""ISRAEL RLY SUCKZ GUYS SRYSLY" thread?

Top Bottom