• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    By the way, as someone stated earlier, this isn't the only forum that is "blessed" with "enlightenment" from smoking357.
    smoking357 - User Profile - OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum

Floridaconcealedcarry.com Gets Pounded By Smoking357 - Florida - Stories From The States - OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum

What do you think of Indianapolis? (Washington, Dayton: how much, move, to eat) - (IN) - Page 13 - City-Data Forum

Not that I really give a $h1* one way or another ,he can blather on all he wants , free speech and all ya know. But it is obvious by his posts on other forums, including his being banned from some, that his main form of jollies, is to incite,belittle,harangue,stir the pot, and many other forms of abject dicketry. Whatever blows yer skirt up dude. Never figured ya for a trap shooter though. Carry on.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    By the way, as someone stated earlier, this isn't the only forum that is "blessed" with "enlightenment" from smoking357.

Floridaconcealedcarry.com Gets Pounded By Smoking357 - Florida - Stories From The States - OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum

What do you think of Indianapolis? (Washington, Dayton: how much, move, to eat) - (IN) - Page 13 - City-Data Forum

Not that I really give a * one way or another ,he can blather on all he wants , free speech and all ya know. But it is obvious by his posts on other forums, including his being banned from some, that his main form of jollies, is to incite,belittle,harangue,stir the pot, and many other forms of abject dicketry. Whatever blows yer skirt up dude. Never figured ya for a trap shooter though. Carry on.
    Thanks for the links. :D
    Reading some of the "pearls of wisdom" on other sites from our favorite malcontent was just like a trip down INGO Memory Lane,
    complete with the ludicrous insults and demeaning rhetoric.
    The Indianapolis bashing was especially entertaining.
    I never realized that our State Capital was such a awful place.
    It seems that he has been everywhere, done everything, and learned nothing from the experiences.
    Pity.
    Mike

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I put he who can't be named on my ignore list but had to take him off. You know how confusing it can be to read a thread where everyone is referring to posts you can't read. So we have now found out he is a well (we can't say troll and I don't have the energy to come up with a good alternative so I will use the following) known $#%!! that has frequented many sites. Obviously therefor he is not here to actually carry on a conversation. Arguing with him will do no good. He isn't listening. So why continue responding to him. Remember the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Since this thread is now just a discussion of Smoking357, I will say that I have seen nothing that has led me to believe that he is a leftie/liberal. Everything he talks about is an effort to lessen the power of government, which by definition ought to be the opposite of a leftie/liberal.

I take him at his word when he says he is pro-liberty. He shakes up a lot of folks because they are a little more pro-government than they like to believe.

As for Israel, I don't have enough knowledge to have an opinion on the matter.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Since this thread is now just a discussion of Smoking357, I will say that I have seen nothing that has led me to believe that he is a leftie/liberal. Everything he talks about is an effort to lessen the power of government, which by definition ought to be the opposite of a leftie/liberal.

I take him at his word when he says he is pro-liberty. He shakes up a lot of folks because they are a little more pro-government than they like to believe.

As for Israel, I don't have enough knowledge to have an opinion on the matter.

I'm not gonna go back and read all his old posts, but going from memory his position seems to shift around. He posts something controversial then keeps adding comments aimed at fanning the flames, regardless of what is being discussed. When someone tries to engage him in honest debate or confronts him with facts he either spouts nonsense or drops off the thread. I think that he is just a weirdo that gets his jollies insulting people over the internet.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business

Not that I really give a * one way or another ,he can blather on all he wants , free speech and all ya know. But it is obvious by his posts on other forums, including his being banned from some, that his main form of jollies, is to incite,belittle,harangue,stir the pot, and many other forms of abject dicketry. Whatever blows yer skirt up dude. Never figured ya for a trap shooter though. Carry on.

I did figure you for a cyberstalker.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business

Sharp observation. The great problem is that the lot calling themselves "conservative" is anything but. They are a big-government, low-Liberty crowd who gets furious when you expose the hypocrisy in their positions.

How many gun owners here proudly boast of some present or prior government employment? Limited government? Hardly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom