supportIsrael.jpg

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You all know that the Israelis killed an American citizen in the massacre, right?

I would kill an American citizen too if he were beating be to death with a pipe. Citizenship of an attacker does not change by right to self defense and life.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I would kill an American citizen too if he were beating be to death with a pipe. Citizenship of an attacker does not change by right to self defense and life.
    +1
    American citizenship doesn't preclude stupidity.
    Automatically defending the actions of Americans abroad isn't patriotism, it's a false presumption that ALL Americans are pure and wholesome.
    Mike

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Put yourself in Israel's place

I have found that in most cases if you put yourself in the other person's place you may have a totally different view of a situation. In this case if you would put yourself in Israel's place, I believe the U.S. or any other country would do exactly what Israel is doing in protecting their country, I know I would.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I have found that in most cases if you put yourself in the other person's place you may have a totally different view of a situation. In this case if you would put yourself in Israel's place, I believe the U.S. or any other country would do exactly what Israel is doing in protecting their country, I know I would.

We have:

Krauthammer: Those troublesome Jews

(Excerpt, see the rest at the source)

"But as Leslie Gelb, former president of the Council on Foreign Relations, writes, the blockade is not just perfectly rational, it is perfectly legal. Gaza under Hamas is a self-declared enemy of Israel -- a declaration backed up by more than 4,000 rockets fired at Israeli civilian territory. Yet having pledged itself to unceasing belligerency, Hamas claims victimhood when Israel imposes a blockade to prevent Hamas from arming itself with still more rockets.
    In World War II, with full international legality, the United States blockaded Germany and Japan. And during the October 1962 missile crisis, we blockaded ("quarantined") Cuba. Arms-bearing Russian ships headed to Cuba turned back because the Soviets knew that the U.S. Navy would either board them or sink them. Yet Israel is accused of international criminality for doing precisely what John Kennedy did: impose a naval blockade to prevent a hostile state from acquiring lethal weaponry."

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    And yet The Unnecessary War has been lauded in paleoconservative and Libertarian circles as an outstanding bit of scholarship.

I must have missed it, I don't read Stormfront.

It's time for Buchanan's opponents to admit that they're Liberals. His opponents merely start with where they want to end up and close their ears and minds to proof or reason.

It's time for Buchanan's admirers to admit they're insane and seek treatment.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    It's time for Buchanan's admirers to admit they're insane and seek treatment. __________________
    Barack Obama: In your heart you know he's nuts.:nuts:

I see, you have the Right and the social Left being nuts. To you, everyone's nuts except the authority state and the war party.

Ironically, the social Left and the Right agree that the pro-authority, pro-war kooks are the nuttiest of all.

Neocons have few friends.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I see, you have the Right and the social Left being nuts. To you, everyone's nuts except the authority state and the war party.

Ironically, the social Left and the Right agree that the pro-authority, pro-war kooks are the nuttiest of all.

I am pro war. I'm pro war if you launch missiles at me, if you shoot at me, or if you attack me with a pipe. Quit being stupid.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    All Liberals can do is call names. I don't worry about neocon Liberal lightweights who have no counter-arguments.

Oh, the irony.

Pot, meet kettle.

;)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It must have been unclear. He was aiding the humanitarians. He was killed by the terrorists.

Israelis killing Americans is doing you a favor?

That's really _______ed-up, dude.

Oh, sorry. You didn't make clear he was cleared by Palestinians :rolleyes:

Yes. Killing Americans who aid terrorists is doing America a favor. I can certainly understand why someone like you would not think so.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Rachel Corrie was an American citizen, too. And that didn't stop me from smiling when her ass was flattened by a bulldozer.

I read some of the most grotesque comments on here.

Celebrating the execution of Rachel Corrie is downright revolting. The decorum of the forum forbids me from expressing myself directly, but know that I can think of you in no more loathsome terms.

Many of America's pro-Israel persons hold ideas that are traitorous to America.

Shame on you.

This is the American you are proud to have seen executed:

rachel_corrie.jpeg

rachel-corrie-dead.jpg

You are unfit to be among decent company.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I read some of the most grotesque comments on here.

Celebrating the execution of Rachel Corrie is downright revolting. The decorum of the forum forbids me from expressing myself directly, but know that I can think of you in no more loathsome terms.

Many of America's pro-Israel persons hold ideas that are traitorous to America.

Shame on you.

This is the American you are proud to have seen executed:

rachel_corrie.jpeg

rachel-corrie-dead.jpg

You are unfit to be among decent company.

You think I care what somebody like YOU thinks about ME? Guess again. And if you consider yourself to be decent company, well... there's not much I can say on that particular topic that everybody else on here doesn't already think.

As far as Rachel Corrie? She wasn't executed. She was directly interfering with a counterterrorism operation, and was too stupid to get out of the way of a bulldozer. You know what happens when you talk sh*t about my country, and take the side of Hamas and Hezbollah? I smile when you die.

Besides... have you ever sat in one of those big CAT dozers? I thought not. You can't see very well things that are right in front of you. So if you see one coming towards you, do yourself a favor and GTFO of the way. The driver might not see you and flatten YOU just like HER.

And here's your girlfriend, in action:

rachelcorrieflagburner1.jpg

F**k her. She got what she deserved. And I'll drink to that.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom