UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    now that i can understand and agree with. they deffinately have BIG balls
    Yes they do!!
    I would, under no circumstances, underestimate the will of Israel to survive.
    When they say, "Never Again", they mean it!!
    If their Arab neighbors don't cool their jets we're going to see another all out war in the region.
    Mike

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    id much rather see Israel start kicking arab azz than the arabs kicking Israels azz and getting ahold of nuclear weapons and technology. ive said before that i wouldnt mind the whole middle east being turned to glass, and maybe israel will do it. i would bet on them doing it before the U.S. would. if we were attacked with nuclear weapons i bet barry wouldnt even push the button to retaliate.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Ranger,
    Some Jewish POLITICIANS handed Jesus over to the Romans for crucifixion. Some resisted this decision and were thrown out. Don't forget that it was also Jewish citizens that started and spread the Christian faith.

Tim

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ranger,
    Some Jewish POLITICIANS handed Jesus over to the Romans for crucifixion. Some resisted this decision and were thrown out. Don't forget that it was also Jewish citizens that started and spread the Christian faith.

Tim

oh well since politicians did the dirty work i can see that. but I thought they were the religious leaders too? also if jews are the chosen people and everyone wants to be next to them because they think they will be the ones who live. why do christians practice christianity?? if the jews know how to stay alive and in favor with god then wouldnt their religion be the true religion also??

i think that through translation everything from what was the original bible tex and stories of the day and through the years have been all twisted into one modern day bible that theres no way a sensible person could ever think thats the real word of god. but hey you have your way, i have mine. all i know is we can keep going around and around on this subject all day long.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    ok now since the god thing gets brought in AGAIN. i have to ask: didnt the jews HAPPILY hand over jesus to be killed by the Romans?? So at the least they are conspirators. theres more than enough evidence to show that. so how are they "the chosen ones" ??? if i was a god and you killed my son, you might not wanna be anywhere near them when i bust my godly cap in they azzes!!!

Quote above shortened for relevance.

They are God's chosen, I know because the bible tells me so. Without the sacrifice there would be no salvation. Jesus had to do what he did and he did it of free will for us. Jesus died for everyone's salvation. There is no reason to hate the Jews, they played an integral part in the greatest gift man has ever received.

As far as Israel the country goes. I support them 100% no matter what course they choose. They are surrounded by enemies and have suffered and overcome un tolled sorrow for centuries . They have my respect.

IsraelRulz.jpg

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Turkey

Turkey is the aggressor here and I can't understand the UN backing this. Turkey is a weak country that cannot do anything on it's own. Turkey is going to fool around and find out how much military power Israel has!!!!

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Ranger,

Tim

While I agree with what you are saying, let's not forget that those of us that have studied the history, culture, and politics of that era at length have a much better understanding of WHY the events leading up the the Crucifixion happened, as well as the following events. That in itself would consume several pages and should be opened in another thread if we should choose to continue discussing it. So, to avoid the risk of over-simplifying an important argument (IE "The Jews had Jesus killed!") can we please not discuss it here? I, for one, would rather discuss nuking the living-crap out of the Middle East and turning into one giant glass ocean :)::D:):

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    ok now since the god thing gets brought in AGAIN. i have to ask: didnt the jews HAPPILY hand over jesus to be killed by the Romans?? So at the least they are conspirators.

If you want to blame someone for Jesus being killed. Blame me, it was my sins that put Him on that cross. And I'm glad he did it, especially that resurrection part 3 days later. None of it means jack without that.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes they do!!
    I would, under no circumstances, underestimate the will of Israel to survive.
    When they say, "Never Again", they mean it!!
    If their Arab neighbors don't cool their jets we're going to see another all out war in the region.
    Mike
    Yeah but I would not count on our current Fearless Leader to support them. But we must, because the'll be the only friendy place from which we can operate, in the event of all out war in the area.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Turkey is a weak country that cannot do anything on it's ownquote]

Turkey is not weak, they have the 2nd largest military in NATO behind us. Nothing will come of this, the UN will be very very very angry and do nothing as usual. Does Israel really care about UN condemnation?

muncie1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Obama bows to no Israeli

Interesting that Obama bows to all of the middle eastern leaders and then makes Netanyahu enter the White House through the servants' entrance.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Turkey is a weak country that cannot do anything on it's ownquote]

Turkey is not weak, they have the 2nd largest military in NATO behind us. Nothing will come of this, the UN will be very very very angry and do nothing as usual. Does Israel really care about UN condemnation?

Ya, and Iraq had the third largest army in NATO until it got it's arse kicked, so this means nothing.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Funny how 5 of 6 ships were boarded with out incident, huh. The media is only telling the side of the story that the terrorists want you to hear.
    How can you Possibly infer that the Media would slant a story against Israel, and for the Arabs.
    The Media is beyond reproach.
    Right??? :rolleyes:

Mike

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Interesting that Obama bows to all of the middle eastern leaders and then makes Netanyahu enter the White House through the servants' entrance.

More interesting is that Netanyahu just told Obama to basically shove it when invited to the White House this week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom