• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Well, a couple really.

1. People that are aiding the enemy are aiding the enemy. It is an act of war against you unless you decide that it is permissible aid. This is not complicated.

2. A peace activist that is stabbing you loses the title of "peace activist".

3. Paintball guns are nice but bullets have their place.

4. Your neighbors have no stake in your security, especially the ones that don't like you. It is your responsibility to your citizens to ensure their security.

5. Call yourself "North Korea" next time. That way you can sink any vessel you want, killing as many people as you want and the liberals, the media, NATO, the UN and the international community in general won't utter a peep against you.

Last edited:

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I have always liked our little buddies in the middle east, hell talk about an underdog! I hope they do flex a little more (american) muscle.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    It's hard not to. You wouldn't believe that crap that's indoctrinated into the youth over there about Israel. I had to spent about half an hour explaining to my girlfriend (iranian) how it is that Israel was not an ally with Iraq in the invasion of Iran. The ayatollah regime taught her this in school as a child to make her hate Israel. She had no idea about Israel taking out Saddam's nuke facilities in 1981.

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    Israel is the shiznizz.... And their women....
    file.php

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Their a small country with big balls! love it. They don't mess around, they see a threat the go after it. They do what it takes to survive! They have To! Wish we would take some lessons.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    for 2000 yrs they have been fighting for their survival....they have showed great patience..but now with this US president turning his back on them....and with Iran now on the brink of nuclear weapons...its just one less phone call they will have to make when SCHOOL is in session...

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    If you believe in the Intrade prediction market, nothing is going to happen for the remainder of 2010. There are many, many people selling that Israel and/or the US won't "execute an overt Air Strike against Iran" anytime for the remainder of this year. Here are the terms of those contracts:

"Expiry will be based on official public announcements from the US and/or Israeli Government confirming the air strike, as reported in three independent and reliable media sources.

For expiry purposes a air strike is defined as (as published in Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms):

An attack on specific objectives by fighter, bomber, or attack aircraft on an offensive mission. May consist of several air organizations under a single command in the air.

Any covert air strikes conducted by the United States and/or Israel will not be considered for expiry purposes. The air strike must be overt and publically confirmed by the US and/or Israeli Government for the contract to be expired.

If NATO conduct an air strike against Iran and there are American and/or Israeli forces involved the contract will expire at 100.

IMPORTANT: This contract will be expired using the information made public at the time of expiry. If it is revelaed at a later date that an air strike occurred prior to contract expiry but this information was not made public at that time then the original expiry will stand."

The contracts for 2011, they don't have much selling going on, so maybe that is the plan?

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Well, a couple really.

1. People that are aiding the enemy are aiding the enemy. It is an act of war against you unless you decide that it is permissible aid. This is not complicated.

2. A peace activist that is stabbing you loses the title of "peace activist".

3. Paintball guns are nice but bullets have their place.

4. Your neighbors have no stake in your security, especially the ones that don't like you. It is your responsibility to your citizens to ensure their security.

5. Call yourself "North Korea" next time. That way you can sink any vessel you want, killing as many people as you want and the liberals, the media, NATO, the UN and the international community in general won't utter a peep against you.

It's the truth! Excellent points. Also, y'all can repost that woman as much as you like. No complaints here :D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    History should be the ultimate teacher to everyone... in this case- If you mess with the home land you will face the wrath of God... Just Say'n.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    History should be the ultimate teacher to everyone... in this case- If you mess with the home land you will face the wrath of God... Just Say'n.

ok now since the god thing gets brought in AGAIN. i have to ask: didnt the jews HAPPILY hand over jesus to be killed by the Romans?? So at the least they are conspirators. theres more than enough evidence to show that. so how are they "the chosen ones" ??? if i was a god and you killed my son, you might not wanna be anywhere near them when i bust my godly cap in they azzes!!!

so once again the jews got someone else to do their dirty business right?? :):

im not anti-semetic. I am happy the U.S., ahem, i mean Israel deffends themselves. but come on are you realy gonna play the ignorant religion card?? god said israel is his chosen people 2 million freekin years ago (before they killed his only begotten son .. who might have been him?), so it must be the case, even though they killed his son, which some of you think was god himself. i cant keep up with all this stuff, and try to have a sensible political discusion too. please remove the pulpit to the back room while the adults have our discusion here, thanks

if there is a god, im sure he realy could care less who kills who, in what way, with what caliber, carrying what holster and flashlight, and multitool with toothbrush, that also has a GPS, and a BOV that has a smoke stack out the top. do you realy think he cares??? then how come so many of his people are going into battle with hi-points??? come on!!!

i respect your right to have religion but there has to be a point when you have to understand people stepping back and questioning why you pray before and after you wipe your azz even. the point being stop cramming it down my throat.

Last edited:

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    is it just me or does anyone else can't understand how a man who promised us 1 and half years ago that he would bring us together...that he would help build a coalition of allies..now has not only knocked race relations back 30 yrs..but has now sided with almost every enemy this country has had....just like 200 yrs ago...i guess it will up to the ppl to make things right...this November will be the start of a new independence day....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    they may have strayed away but according to scripture they are his people and he will one day gather them together unto himself again. But I'm not gonna even get into that part of this cause it will get crazy. I'm just saying they got balls, when they see a threat they go after it rather than sitting around waiting to get hit.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    they may have strayed away but according to scripture they are his people and he will one day gather them together unto himself again. But I'm not gonna even get into that part of this cause it will get crazy. I'm just saying they got balls, when they see a threat they go after it rather than sitting around waiting to get hit.

now that i can understand and agree with. they deffinately have BIG balls

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom