• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISIS-related terror arrest made in Indiana - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

A terror-related arrest was made in central Indiana on the same day as President Obama's visit to Indianapolis.

The FBI says the two are not connected, but the arrest happened on Ronald Reagan Parkway in Plainfield near the airport on February 6.

Police arrested one man in Plainfield. Five others were arrested throughout the Midwest. All six are Bosnian nationals and were taken into custody by the FBI to be charged with terrorist-related crimes.

The federal indictment names two of the six as the "point people" for funneling money, guns and military equipment to ISIS fighters in the Middle East.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Why would anyone assume the two events might be connected? Good Americans everywhere know that funneling money, guns and military equipment to nefarious organizations are not activities in which the Obama administration would ever engage in. Just one hell of a coincidence is all it could be and I hope people get mad as hell about it.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ISIS is coming!!! ISIS is coming!!!:runaway:

And Obama is banning all the 5.56 ammo!!!:runaway:

Coincidence?:tinfoil:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't think it had anything to do with Barry coming to town to claim credit for lower gas prices.

A lot of Bosnians are in St Louis, Bosnians are predominantly Muslims, I-70 goes through Plainfield and St Louis, ISNA is in Plainfield, ISNA is very connected to terrorists, terrorist front groups and a former ISNA President met with Valarie Jarrett and joined her with whatever that made-up job she has (something, something women and girls).

I think I just talked myself out of my first sentence.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    impossibru_onnanoko.jpg

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009

CA expat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    KellyinAvon, thank you for pointing out that the Plainfield arrest was near ISNA (where "s" stands for "society",but might as well stand for "state"). With their ties to hamas and the muslim brotherhood, it should be on the radar of the authorities (at least I hope it is).

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    KellyinAvon, thank you for pointing out that the Plainfield arrest was near ISNA (where "s" stands for "society",but might as well stand for "state"). With their ties to hamas and the muslim brotherhood, it should be on the radar of the authorities (at least I hope it is).

I noticed that also, and I'm sure some one is paying attention.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have to wonder about the "funneling...GUNS...to ISIS in the ME." There's no shortage of select-fire REAL AKMs over there and at a lower cost too. That reminds me of BS like "the cartels get their guns from the Billy-Bob's gun emporium in, uhh, Phoenix--at least 90% of 'em".
    Terrorists over here networking to raise $$$$ to fund business back there? Absolutely.

Yea that's a good point, you'd think a better price could be had in any of a dozen states between here and Iraq, let alone moving the weapons.

Top Bottom