• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Agreed. There should be citizen renouncement drives set up every few years. Sign you name on the dotted line. and we'll give you a plane ticket, $10,000 and a goodbye. Feds will put you on the plane, and off you go (Never to return). I would totally get behind that.

So they can be trained as a Terrorist and walk across the Mexican Border back into the United States? Or even easier.......Be brought back over here by our government in a "Refugee" Program?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So they can be trained as a Terrorist and walk across the Mexican Border back into the United States? Or even easier.......Be brought back over here by our government in a "Refugee" Program?

Perhaps you have missed the sagging pants, skinny jeans, turtle shell glasses, and odd haircuts. If real terrorists every got ahold of them, they would either lop off their heads, make them suicide bombers, or stick them in IT. ISIS, from all I've read, is a hard life. Say what you want about those psychopaths, but I'd say they are much stouter than the Americans that would attempt to join their ranks.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Remember when Reagan said the hope for America is thousands of points of light as good Americans do what is right? Well this little dim bulb is not alone, there are thousands of points of darkness around this country. The guy isn't even the tip of the iceberg, he is simply a flake that blew in the wind. The problem is huge, and elected representatives are stealing your money, your rights and your future to subsidize this disaster.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Don't think for a second it can't happen where you are. Living here now reminds me why I carry and am as aware of my surroundings as I can be but WTH.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am concerned about the ones in the area that are still unknown, or cannot be caught.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Does anyone else have problems with people being arrested for things they "might" do?

No problems with arresting/deporting/eliminating those who profess to murder us for not being of their beliefs.
    I'm sure people in San Bernardino, Orlando and NYC feel even more strongly about such.

I am concerned about the ones in the area that are still unknown, or cannot be caught.

The Orlando terrorist's wife is in the wind. Wonder how many others are, with law enforcement so worried about hurt feelings?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    Agreed. There should be citizen renouncement drives set up every few years. Sign you name on the dotted line. and we'll give you a plane ticket, [strike]$10,000[/strike] and a goodbye. Feds will put you on the plane, and off you go (Never to return). I would totally get behind that.

You're being way too generous, IMO.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Agreed. There should be citizen renouncement drives set up every few years. Sign you name on the dotted line. and we'll give you a plane ticket, $10,000 and a goodbye. Feds will put you on the plane, and off you go (Never to return). I would totally get behind that.
    Addition by subtraction. I like it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

wait.... 3 times in two days.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    These poor agents that try their best to keep the US safe from these terrorist must be having trouble sleeping knowing that their boss and her boss are complete idiots or collaborators with the people they are fighting to put away. I'd sure hate to be in their shoes for now. When Trump gets elected it will be game on!!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We were out of town when this news broke, a bit of a surprise to see Brownsburg and ISIS in the same sentence.

We are at war, make no mistake about it. Our enemies include US citizens on foreign soil as well as here at home. Gathering Intel on an enemy in a far-away land is very different than what must happen here.

If you see something, say something. How'd that work out for the school officials who raised the bomb/clock flag?

The San Bernadino 2 slaughtered the same people who gave them a baby shower and left behind explosives to target first-responders. Following the horrible murderes in Orlando our AG says "love and compassion" are the best weapons.

If the FBI observes your shopping preferences at Wal-Mart there's probably a reason. This isn't Kandahar, the potential bad guy didn't get a JDAM in the living room. Unfortunately the FBI's purpose is to fight organized crime, not illegal enemy combatants on our soil.

Brownsburg is about 7 miles from where I sit. Welcome to the front lines, INGO.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    The little turd is facing 20 years. Personally, I think if he's convicted he should be hung. Not just for aiding the enemy but for making the 'Burg look bad.

Cue- bowling alley sounds... :): :ingo:

I think that's from an old Bob and Tom... Dang I'm old.

Top Bottom