• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    So the whites in Indiana should have slapped down the whites in Rosewood, Florida?

Such a small blip in history and relevance on a world scale, even in the grand scope of our country!

you want to equate something that happened in the 1920's, a one time incident, to crap that muslims have been doing for over a 1000 years....you politically correct apologist types never cease to amaze me!

bombs going off, planes into buildings, our soldiers being sniped and shredded by muslims all over the world and you, YOU reach in to your bag of "historia obscura" and pull out that crap?

how can anyone but those in your little clique take you seriously?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Such a small blip in history and relevance on a world scale, even in the grand scope of our country!

you want to equate something that happened in the 1920's, a one time incident, to crap that muslims have been doing for over a 1000 years....you politically correct apologist types never cease to amaze me!

bombs going off, planes into buildings, our soldiers being sniped and shredded by muslims all over the world and you, YOU reach in to your bag of "historia obscura" and pull out that crap?

how can anyone but those in your little clique take you seriously?

Turning a billion people into glass over a few is the answer. Got ya.

Things like Rosewood were a one tine incident? Funny that any incident where Americans were wrong, it only reflects on those directly involved. But enter a few terrorists and an entire religion is equally guilty.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Turning a billion people into glass over a few is the answer. Got ya.

Things like Rosewood were a one tine incident? Funny that any incident where Americans were wrong, it only reflects on those directly involved. But enter a few terrorists and an entire religion is equally guilty.

their entire "religion" has been based on violence from DAY ONE! "Convert by the sword" and all the peaceful and pleasant lines of thought that conjures is how they look upon the west.

even if you convert to islam, you will never be considered a "full member" but on a level of a slave. only when you are born in to islam are you considered a full citizen in their eyes.

are you really that liberal? if so, WTF are you doing here? why arent you out confiscating guns, you know, for the kids?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What racial slur? When did Japanese become a race? So I guess by shortening the word Japanese to japs, it's "racist". Better tell the Jewish people to stop using "Jews"!

Sorry, ethnic slur. It's commonly held as being offensive to native Japanese, and those of Japanese descent. Unless you're referring to a Jewish American Princess, it's a term that shouldn't be used. Are you of the belief that the terms "Jap" and "Nip" shouldn't be considered offensive?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    their entire "religion" has been based on violence from DAY ONE! "Convert by the sword" and all the peaceful and pleasant lines of thought that conjures is how they look upon the west.

even if you convert to islam, you will never be considered a "full member" but on a level of a slave. only when you are born in to islam are you considered a full citizen in their eyes.

are you really that liberal? if so, WTF are you doing here? why arent you out confiscating guns, you know, for the kids?

Then why haven't you picked up your rifle and declared war on Islam?

For 1 billion people who want a infidels dead, they're sure not doing a very good job of it.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Then why haven't you picked up your rifle and declared war on Islam?

For 1 billion people who want a infidels dead, they're sure not doing a very good job of it.

Christians tried that once and made a mockery of Christianity by trying to emulate the actions of Muslims during the Crusades.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Christians tried that once and made a mockery of Christianity by trying to emulate the actions of Muslims during the Crusades.

I see a lot of talk on this forum but no action. Reading posts on this forum makes me think another holocaust is not impossible.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

The Crusades tend to get a bad rap in recent times, not unlike America's involvement in Vietnam did for years after the war. But the reality is that the Crusades were not all bad and did much to protect the world from advancing radical Islam during that time of history. The Crusades spanned several centuries, with a wide variety of leaders and in many countries. Not all of the leaders or missions were good ones, but not all were bad either. Some were in fact justified. They actually played a key role in shaping the political boundaries of the world which endure in some form to this day. For example, the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, was one of the last crusades in which the main fleet of the Ottoman (Islamic) Empire was defeated in the Gulf of Corinth, off western Greece. If not for this key victory, modern day Europe may very well have been Muslim.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    The Crusades tend to get a bad rap in recent times, not unlike America's involvement in Vietnam did for years after the war. But the reality is that the Crusades were not all bad and did much to protect the world from advancing radical Islam during that time of history. The Crusades spanned several centuries, with a wide variety of leaders and in many countries. Not all of the leaders or missions were good ones, but not all were bad either. Some were in fact justified. They actually played a key role in shaping the political boundaries of the world which endure in some form to this day. For example, the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, was one of the last crusades in which the main fleet of the Ottoman (Islamic) Empire was defeated in the Gulf of Corinth, off western Greece. If not for this key victory, modern day Europe may very well have been Muslim.

well, it is being overrun by islam today. while it may not be overt violence, there is a lot of violence in the modern day subversion of Europe by muslims. Look at the rioting in Paris, UK, German etc...

Germany was concerned about the massive influx of muslims into their country and sought to put limits oon it, the muslims and bleeding hearts called them "Nazi's" for even talking about inacting those limits and all of a sudden, the Germans folded. it is happening in UK and France and here in the US as well. any time a muslim individual, organization or community are investigated or even called out on something, CAIR and other terror groups immediately cry "islmaphobia" and it shuts people up. i guess muslim is the new black....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I see a lot of talk on this forum but no action. Reading posts on this forum makes me think another holocaust is not impossible.

You're right...They have been murdering Christians at an alarming rate in some Middle eastern Countries and it's just a matter of time before the right leader comes in and just says "All Jews and Christians are fair game" and starts the slaughter....

Let's hope common sense prevails before something like that happens...I think education is the key but they are not very recpeptive to Christians and their beliefs......

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yeah, your analogy is about 180 degrees out.
    The people that want to ignore the jihadists are the ones that will eventually cause another holocaust.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What racial slur? When did Japanese become a race? So I guess by shortening the word Japanese to japs, it's "racist". Better tell the Jewish people to stop using "Jews"!

Oh quit whining you Yank!!!!! Oh wait....I meant Yankee...I am sorry!!! I hope I didn't offend you shortening Yankee to Yank....I can't help it...Part of me is just a Johnny Reb....Doh!!!! I meant Johnny Rebel....Sorry to any Southerners....Oh my....It seems like we just can't shorten words anymore without making the little ones cry PC........

Oh well...Bye...Oops...Sorry... I meant to say GOOD Bye...Whew...This PC talk is killing me....:):

As a side note one year we were dove hunting a couple of days before there was going to be a big Air Show on the River and there was to be a Aerial Reenactment of the bombing of Pearl Harbor...There was alot of controversary about whether to have it or not etc...

Anyway we were in the dove field when we noticed a formation of Jap Zeros (or Airplanes designed by Japanese people at the Mitsubishu Plant in Japan during WW2) flying overhead...One of the guys I was hunting with said he had to go back to his car to get a jacket...I asked, "Why?" He said, and I quote "There's a little Nip in the air today."

I may go to PC He11 for it but I have to admit.....I LMFAO...

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    03082843_1897363-holy_thread_resurrection.jpeg

Next up are the "noob bumping his post count so he can list/buy/sell in the classifieds" accusations!

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I think education is the key but they are not very recpeptive to Christians and their beliefs......

That is a good thing, because Christian beliefs are equally detached from reality and they are not at all interested in educating anyone, beyond putting some other variant of voodoo wizardry into their heads. People should oppose all this nonsense regardless of what the end game is.

Top Bottom